ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL OK…….Fess up

FranklinRaider315

Hall of Famer
Jun 24, 2009
Franklin, TN
Which one of you guys is the other side of the “business decision” Hockman and his old man made when he packed his bags in Raleigh and headed for Murfreesboro???? 😂😂

“His father told the USA Today Network in January that leaving N.C. State was a business decision.”

LINK: “The NC State version”

He originally committed to Georgia in high school before head coach Mark Richt was replaced by Kirby Smart. The same thing happened at Florida State, when head coach Jimbo Fischer was replaced by Willie Taggart

common denominator here is that when BH left a school so did the coach
fingers crossed

He originally committed to Georgia in high school before head coach Mark Richt was replaced by Kirby Smart. The same thing happened at Florida State, when head coach Jimbo Fischer was replaced by Willie Taggart

common denominator here is that when BH left a school so did the coach
fingers crossed
NC state coach still in place

I said the same thing...and got into a internet beef with JT
I didn't think the guy would quit mid-season after the 3rd game. LOL. Y'all telling me that y'all called this? Come on now. Also, it wasn't a beef, it was merely a difference of opinion. He looked ok vs. Monmouth and VT. Didn't think he'd go off the rails in San Antonio and then quit. Nobody had that going down.

Reactions: mtfblue
I’ve been reading through all this Blue Raider Football mish mash and the thought just occurred to me……McDevitt has been awfully quiet since they made him one of the grand marshals of Massaro’s Blitz Parades last summer.

Probably been busy scouting and scheming for Brescia and Bethune-Cookman.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT