ADVERTISEMENT

O’Hara to sac state

So there you go. That gives you an idea what sort of talent we had at QB the past few years. Not trying to knock him, but he wasn’t a top talent player or he would have had opportunities at bigger programs. I wish him luck but I think MT could have done better beyond Oharas talent.

I follow FCS semi close and Sac State was a great team in 2019, winning their first conference championship

Last edited:
OHurry will run but he doesn't have the poise to stand in the pocket and read through his progressions. He's just a running back under center. It is what it is. We just got an ACC QB who won 8 games on the p5 level. OHurry didn't win 8 games in his whole career here. I say we upgraded. Good luck to him. TF knows how to pick em. LOL.

Another issue with Franklin - bad talent evaluator. How many hundreds of WR’s went through here and only a handful panned out.

I've had suspicions that the athletic dept paid recruiting trips to west coast by Franklin were not mostly about evaluating football players, but non athletic purposes. It was either that or TF was a extremely lousy evaluator of football players.

ADVERTISEMENT