ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Jeff Murphy is your new Blue Raider football color commentator

SpaceRaider

Blue Raider Legend
Gold Member
Jul 22, 2001
God's Country
Jeff Murphy, the guy who had no one in front of him on a 4th and 2 and threw ian incomplete pass making sure we lost to Memphis in 2010. Yikes.

• Haha
Reactions: BigBlueBrad
Jeff Murphy, the guy who had no one in front of him on a 4th and 2 and threw ian incomplete pass making sure we lost to Memphis in 2010. Yikes.
Larry Porter only won 3 games in his two year tenure as Memphis HC, one in 2010. But he did something West couldn’t do and that was beat MTSU. 😂

Larry Porter only won 3 games in his two year tenure as Memphis HC, one in 2010. But he did something West couldn’t do and that was beat MTSU. 😂
Larry really didn't beat us. We beat ourselves. If Dasher had ended up playing instead of being an idiot by getting suspended, it would have been a beatdown. Jeff had a clear lane to run and threw for no reason. Dasher would have already ran it to the 5 before Memphis knew what was happening.

Reactions: FranklinRaider315
Larry really didn't beat us. We beat ourselves. If Dasher had ended up playing instead of being an idiot by getting suspended, it would have been a beatdown. Jeff had a clear lane to run and threw for no reason. Dasher would have already ran it to the 5 before Memphis knew what was happening.
Oh I agree with you. I was there and was just as surprised as you were when he elected to throw it. Larry called me three times that week wanting to know if I had any idea whether Dasher was gonna play or sit. 😂

I still had a great time being treated to free BBQ on Tiger Lane in spot #1 (right by the entrance) and hanging out with clients of mine who were big time donors at the time. I was in their skybox yelling. LOL. They understood. :) Great guys.

Reactions: FranklinRaider315
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT