ADVERTISEMENT

FB RECRUITING Note on the state of 2022 recruiting....

Matt Dossett

All American
Staff
May 14, 2016
I posted this in Lightning's Lounge, but figured I'd bring it over here for more eyeballs..

When it comes to 2022 recruiting in CUSA...MT has the highest average for commits. Four 3-stars are in the boat, giving MT a 3 average. There is nobody else in the league with a three average.

Overall MT is 5th in the league, but I wouldn't read too much into that considering all the schools in front of MT have more commits..For instance, Marshall has 21 and USM has 15...

It is early and I definitely expect this to change, but that means only UCF and SMU have a higher average star rating in the G5. We are currently tied with Cincy. Of course they have 12 3* and 1 4*. Again I definitely think this will change, but if these recruits stick and we keep up the momentum we should have a very good class.

Reactions: Raiders_55
It is early and I definitely expect this to change, but that means only UCF and SMU have a higher average star rating in the G5. We are currently tied with Cincy. Of course they have 12 3* and 1 4*. Again I definitely think this will change, but if these recruits stick and we keep up the momentum we should have a very good class.
Yeah, it will be difficult to maintain the 3 star average. One guy below that three star threshold and the class is no longer a 3 average...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT