FOOTBALL Not even Middling just plain Rinky-Dink

FranklinRaider315

Hall of Famer
Jun 24, 2009
Franklin, TN
I’ve been listening to our “Flagship” station WGNS online since 6:55pm
and Rick Stockstill Live is not there.

Not surprised at all.

Go hide in your bunker and tape it so Mark Owen can post it on GoBlueRaiders. The only link there is to last week’s show before Troy.

Last edited:
It’s streaming on FB...
Good for them. I’m not gonna chase them all over the airwaves or internet to find them. Like I said, I clicked on one of the links on Go Blue Raiders and got that 504 dead link crap like someone else shared last night, Then tuned into our flagship radio station, two public access cable channels on Xfinity and still didn’t get it.

We are what we are.

There are 1A High School bream's with better media coverage

I was listening to wgns this afternoon and long time/former Nashville Tennessean sports writer, Larry Woody was on with Monte Hale, mainly talking $ec, but for a brief bit, commented on MT's sports information folks back when he was a young sport writer covering the $ec and MT a little on the side. He said MT had as good a sports information crew as any $ec program at the time and praised the late Jim Freeman and Jim Simpson for their work.

I don't think he was by inference saying anything negative about the current folks but with all the advantages P5s have today, I don't think that can be said today. As far as media is concerned, the pro sports and P5s are taking all the oxygen, G5s are barely given any more consideration than high schools.

ADVERTISEMENT