ADVERTISEMENT

Non MTSU College Football Discussion

BlueSioux

Blue Raider Fan
Sep 2, 2014
Just starting a new thread to discuss non MTSU related CFB football news. Anyone planning to attend games involving other schools? My biggest game this year to attend is Wisconsin vs Michigan in Madison. I live near Minneapolis hoping to sneak in a UMN game at some point, but nothing is set in stone (perhaps Bowling Green). Also hoping to hit my grad school alma matter U of North Dakota for a game or two.

Reactions: C-Bow
I was raised a Gator fan and having lived outside of Jacksonville the last couple of years I haven’t had a chance to catch the UGA/UF cocktail party yet. I’m determined to fix that this year.
When I was in the Navy I went down to what was called The Landing (not sure if it is still there) for UGA/UF. It was a blast. I am sure the game is even better.

When I was in the Navy I went down to what was called The Landing (not sure if it is still there) for UGA/UF. It was a blast. I am sure the game is even better.

Man the Landing is such a sore subject right now around here. After the Madden shooting the area went downhill fast. They ended up tearing it down recently and are planning a new downtown scene. First project is this massive sculpture that’s supposed to read “Jax” but instead it reads like “Lerp” because of the cursive style. People round here are pissed 😂

I'm planning on going to the WVU/VT game. The Black Diamond Trophy is going to come back to Morgantown baby!

Also super stoked on seeing the castrated turkeys lose two in a row as I'm planning on Blacksburg too against us. (I believe we will win. Now anyway. Ask me again after Monmouth)

If there ever was a team that should fall in the pits of hell besides eewT, it's Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University. Stupid castrated turkeys. Just another reason orange is an ugly color.

Man the Landing is such a sore subject right now around here. After the Madden shooting the area went downhill fast. They ended up tearing it down recently and are planning a new downtown scene. First project is this massive sculpture that’s supposed to read “Jax” but instead it reads like “Lerp” because of the cursive style. People round here are pissed 😂
Haha. Yea I have seen the "Jax" statue. I had thought The Landing was maybe torn down, but wasn't sure. It was a fun place before the shooting. It is where I went for my 21st bday too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT