ADVERTISEMENT

BASKETBALL NO FANS TIL Conference play

Do y’all really think they are going to let us in for conference play. Doubt it. Take the money and run.

i am yet to see how me sitting 100 feet away from players and the court is a danger to them. And they already only sold tix that included social distancing. Just further alienation of the fan base...what is left of it. They have a "Select a Seat"...take your money and then less than a week later tell you that you cannot come to the games. I want a full refund.

I have come to the conclusion that anything and everything crazy or nonsensical they do in Murphy Center is just rationalized as a consequence of Covid.

Ride that thing til it runs out. #E.A.T.T.

Last edited:
Reactions: TRUEBLUE73
Do y’all really think they are going to let us in for conference play. Doubt it. Take the money and run.
With the most recent numbers I don't see how they can justify letting us in any time soon. Being they have kept us out when the numbers were lower, now that they are up we will be lucky to make it in the gym until February. Not saying I agree with it as I will go when they say we can, but I just don't see it happening. The only guarantee I will make is we will be getting a letter from Massaro begging us to let them keep the money as a donation to the program instead of a refund.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT