ADVERTISEMENT

No Bowl?

Were you born in 76? You sure are immature man. The way your acting it would seem that it hasn't been 43 years since Memphis won a co-championship in football or the fact that MT owns Memphis in football. Go home little boy.

Can you please explain why this is Pimphis' s first bowl game since '08? I'll take a guess and say it's because you have been one of the worst college football teams the past 5 years.

They have not been able to run their mouths for a decade and probably realize it'll be another decade before they can again, so they gotta run their traps while they can.

The sad thing is, this post doesn't anger me in the least bit. I feel so sorry for their fan base that I'm actually glad they're able to talk trash because I know it'll be a while before they can again.

Someone on our board said you guys declined the invite. I don't know why you guys thought I was taunting.

Originally posted by MTBig Blue:
Can you please explain why this is Pimphis' s first bowl game since '08? I'll take a guess and say it's because you have been one of the worst college football teams the past 5 years.
Tommy West and Larry Porter...Tommy is pretty toxic at this point, might be time to send West and Stock out to pasture.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT