ADVERTISEMENT

New Basketball Court Design

Wow. They really did take a bit from each design. I'm gonna lay claim to the gray. Haha. Looks really good. Different than before but not radical.

I do hope they put images of all submissions in a game book or something to recognize those that contributed. A little framed pic of the new design or something would be super cool.

Agree with everyone on pegasus. If we absolutely must have this as our mascot then you can't beat the new court. But dang it would have been perfect without Wingy.

Not sure if its been brought up, but my favorite specific part is the ghosting in of the state image. I remember UT's old court had the state in full blown orange. Way too overpowering on a basketball court. The softer imaging is pretty classy. Thumbs up to whoever made that addendum!

Reactions: SpaceRaider
Not sure if its been brought up, but my favorite specific part is the ghosting in of the state image. I remember UT's old court had the state in full blown orange. Way too overpowering on a basketball court. The softer imaging is pretty classy. Thumbs up to whoever made that addendum!

Same for the tri-star on the sidelines. Subtle but to me with the state outline shows full blown TN. None of this settle for the mid-stste nonsense.

We’ve come a long way.

20382.jpg

Would love to see MT's athletic dept release a quality rendering of the Murph's interior seating plan. Thought I heard the goal was approximately 9,500 stadium seats with intermingled upper tear box seats. If something like that coulcould

Reactions: JohnDavidBlue
Oops. Just felt a visual interior release could assist towards addition athletic donations. Especially for those who wish to designate where their funds go.

Went in yesterday to see the floor but it was covered up. Someone from BRAA indicated they were still tweaking it. The new windows look great.

ADVERTISEMENT