ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA ‘25

Dec 4, 2023
I’m super excited for this game to come out. Does anyone have any insight as to if Floyd will have the upgrades in the game or is it going to still have the upper deck and old video board? I hope all our jersey combos will be in it also. I assume they will be.

Sidenote if anyone is looking to sell a PS5 I would be interested in it.

Reactions: ewglenn
I am amped up as well. Online dynasty mode will be fun. 32 users I do believe. I'm willing to get a GoMiddle crew together for a league

Reactions: BlueraiderSC
This game is going to put me in the dog house with my wife. Our 9yr old wanted a PS5 for Christmas, and Birthday, and Christmas again 🤣 and I said no, his Switch was fine.

Now I want a PS5.
I told my fiancé I wanted to put the game and PS5 on our wedding registry along with a new set of irons. Apparently I dont know what a wedding registry is for hahaha. It was a firm NO.

The only thing that sucks about this is that it's only avaliable for next-gen platforms which I don't have. Unfortunately for my wife, my birthday is in 2 weeks.

Reactions: DisgruntledAlum
..."Perhaps the best part of the game being made in 2024, Floyd noted, is the ability for MTSU to update EA Sports on changes to Floyd Stadium as they occur. Those involved with the game have encouraged MTSU to send photos after major updates to the SAPC during its construction, allowing for EA to update the stadium in game, perhaps even in-season. One update that has already been sent over is the renderings of the new video board in the South End Zone, which will allow the video board to be ready prior to the season starting in game, just like it will be in real life..."

I already preordered the deluxe version on PS online. 3 days early access! Can't believe it has been 11 years. I used to go to Game Stop at midnight each year to get it

So is it better to download the game onto your console or buy a physical disk? I am assuming if there are updates to the game, it will update if you buy the downloadable version.

I just picked up a PS5 this week; super excited to play NCAA football again!!

So is it better to download the game onto your console or buy a physical disk? I am assuming if there are updates to the game, it will update if you buy the downloadable version.

That is more of a personal preference for you; both the physical disc and digital games will have the same updates available. I usually prefer having a disc, but also understand the appeal of going all digital.

Reactions: MTBig Blue

There's really not a difference, you'll notice that when you buy the disc copy, you still have to download a big patch day 1 anyways. They'll update through patches for the lifecycle of the game (about 9 months, then NCAA 26!)

I always buy the physical disc for 2 reasons. When I'm done with the game I can sell it on ebay and get a chunk of my money back if I so choose. I also do not trust online licensing with my expensive personal property. You never really "own" it. That's fine for PS Plus where you can try out games, and cheap stuff like Spotify. If I'm spending $70 on a game, I'd prefer not to be subject to the whims of the PlayStation/Xbox online services.

Anyhow, I'm optimistically skeptical. EA has burned it's customers so many times, and Madden is straight garbage. But so far, everything looks good here.

I pre-ordered the PS5 version.

Reactions: MTBig Blue
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT