ADVERTISEMENT

Nailed It

52942900_3086342658043358_7708266389831680000_n.png.jpg

No, they voted to not allow harsher penalties for doctor's that botched the abortion... Nice spin though.

John,

I've earned every damned thing I have. Our benefits are not entitlements. I've paid taxes since I was 14 years old. I'm not about to let a bunch of Fox News brainwashed Knuckleheads take them away. If others don't like that, it's too damned bad.
Why do you assume that everyone that does not think like you are "brainwashed" by Fox News? I can watch CNN, Fox News, MSNBC, etc. and come to the same conclusion. Some benefits are entitlements and some are not. You are right you paid into a system and you deserve your payout. Unfortunately the system is terribly flawed, but that is another discussion.

BRF here is your link.

https://www.cnbc.com/video/2019/02/...an-invest-that-3-billion-in-our-district.html

You do realize that many people choose not to have health insurance and that the majority of poor people can be covered under Medicaid? I know this because I collect benefits data for a reason. I wonder how many people would not have health insurance if every elected to participate in insurance through their employer. A better number would be to know how many people do not have access to health insurance through their employer or Medicare, Medicaid, VA, etc. Simplifying is easier and plays to emotions better though.

Crposton,

How do I know? It's not that they "don't think like me." It's that their point of view, opinion, perspective, is ALWAYS right and mine is ALWAYS wrong... It's a sure tell that you're dealing with a person that has been strongly influenced and that has an extreme bias. It's basic philosophy.

You do realize that many people choose not to have health insurance and that the majority of poor people can be covered under Medicaid? I know this because I collect benefits data for a reason. I wonder how many people would not have health insurance if every elected to participate in insurance through their employer. A better number would be to know how many people do not have access to health insurance through their employer or Medicare, Medicaid, VA, etc. Simplifying is easier and plays to emotions better though.

The majority choose not to have health insurance, ok, let's assume that's true. Why do they choose that? I would guess some for good reasons and others for not so good reasons. A bold assertion by you though, with no proof. Yes, people can be covered by Medicaid, so can much of the middle class...AFTER they lose all of their assets to qualify for it and most of them can't afford cobra after they get laid off, or can't work due to illness, etc...a very bad plan. A much better plan is one in which a person keeps their assets and doesn't have to file bankruptcy over medical issues.

Last edited:
“Reclaim your mind and get it out of the hands of the cultural engineers who want to turn you into a half-baked moron consuming all this trash that’s being manufactured out of the bones of a dying world.”

~ Terence McKenna

Her brother submitted her name to the casting call without her knowledge. If it weren't for him, she would still be working as a bartender. Now she is out of her element. Even Whoopi Goldberg is disgusted with her.

Lynn,

Are you kidding me? Trump has contradicted himself so many times that it's laughable. No politician goes through their career without the occasional contradiction. It just isn't possible. She's twice as intelligent as Trump. By the way, the entire WORLD can't stand the man. He's right about what he says and does about half the time.

Contradiction? Hell, she is clueless. If it weren't for her brother and the justice democrats, she would still be a bartender.

This guy is running the show. He is AOC's chief of staff. And guess what, he is wearing a tee shirt of Subhas Chandra Bose who was an ally of Adolf Hitler.

DzEbs6DW0AAe8Pm.jpg

First of all, Trump is clueless himself. Secondly, she has a degree from BU and graduated at the top of her class. I highly doubt she would still be bartending. She was an educational director and had father died, so she took on an extra job as a bartender to help her mother keep her house. She worked as a organizer for Sanders and travelled the country looking into issues of the American people, but you guys keep spinning...haters like to hate.

If Trump was clueless he would be a bartender who believes cow farts are contributing to global warming...

If she were clueless she would be some jerk on the internet that disparages a person for bartending so that their parent could keep their home...

Bartender is a fine profession. Anyone who believes that cow farts are contributing to global warming is an idiot.

AOC is an idiot who was also a bartender.

Republicans and conservatives have no moral compass...

Right Wing Troll Who Spread Mueller Rape Hoax Caught Faking Death Threats Against Himself
March 14, 2019 | by Adrian Garcia
shares

Jacob Wohl, the right-wing personality best known for his failed attempt to bring down special counsel Robert Mueller with unsubstantiated rape allegations, appears to have faked death threats against himself, reports The Daily Beast.

According to the report, Wohl and fellow provocateur Laura Loomer traveled to Minneapolis last month to “investigate” whether their quest to prove that Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) married her own brother—a charge based on flimsy blog comments that has been disproven.

The Daily Beast reports:

Wohl’s videos to his fans were premised on the idea that Minneapolis is an incredibly dangerous place, and often featured him wearing a bulletproof vest. At one point in a new video about their trip, Wohl goes to a Minneapolis police station to report death threats he says he and his team have received since being in the city.

One of those threats came via direct message from a Twitter account called @Drakehomes612,

https://thegailygrind.com/2019/03/1...qrXGNqwciBTU4-Po_kuLpbzPxrA5PaJcEeqh65L-k2eVU

Ha.. it lifted me. If it hadn't been for food stamps and public housing I wouldn't have made it.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT