ADVERTISEMENT

Nailed it 4...Back for more!

BlueRaiderFan

Hall of Famer
Oct 4, 2003
64506792_10214201567853521_2263959222582509568_n.jpg

Countries with universalhealthcare include Austria, Belarus, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldova, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, and the United Kingdom.

Liberals should look at the American Indian before asking the US government for universal healthcare.

Yeah, because they're trying to extinguish all 310 million of us like they almost did the natives... Got it.

what loopy grundy county weed are you smoking?

The American Indian has underfunded universal healthcare.

Let me rephrase it for you, Lynn; The Native Americans were shit on before and they are being shit on now and they'll be shit on again on the future. It's a pattern with them and the government. That doesn't mean that universal care for non native Americans would follow the same path. As a matter of fact, I've been in a government healthcare system for years now through the VA and I can tell you it works. Now, before any of you speak up, I'll go ahead and say this; everyone has earned healthcare. We pay enough in taxes in this country to fund it, with some changes. They've earned it not only for that reason, but also because they are human beings. If you don't agree with that, then please don't mention the Bible or Jesus again.

Let me rephrase it for you, Lynn; The Native Americans were shit on before and they are being shit on now and they'll be shit on again on the future. It's a pattern with them and the government. That doesn't mean that universal care for non native Americans would follow the same path. As a matter of fact, I've been in a government healthcare system for years now through the VA and I can tell you it works. Now, before any of you speak up, I'll go ahead and say this; everyone has earned healthcare. We pay enough in taxes in this country to fund it, with some changes. They've earned it not only for that reason, but also because they are human beings. If you don't agree with that, then please don't mention the Bible or Jesus again.

You wrote - We pay enough in taxes in this country to fund it, with some changes. What changes?

You wrote - We pay enough in taxes in this country to fund it, with some changes. What changes?

Taking most of what we spent on war the last fifteen years or so and using it for healthcare. We had fifteen Trillion plus for war, we can come up with the money for healthcare.

From a Snowflake...feeling that winter is coming...

”Unnecessary wars and Corporate tax cuts have done nothing for the economy. And by economy I mean for the regular working folks on the ground and not billionaires or wall street predatory investors.

The minimum wage is stagnant - folks are busy working more than one job so unemployment is down - those working barely getting by - and the ones getting richer are the rich.

Wonder what would happen if instead of further enriching the wealthy - destroying other cultures and our planet - we took care of our own. Like giving them affordable tuition and health care . Like investing in renewable energy and science - taking care of this planet instead of exploiting it - and hoping for an imaginary better afterlife?

Hopefully when winter comes it will be a long one. A cold one. One that kills the parasitic billionaires profiting off the blood and sweat of the regular person.

One that allows the regular folks a taste of middle class again. Let it melt - but let it snow and freeze first.

Spring will be beautiful.”

-S. Addis

Lynn, do you mean Sanders? Because I'm pretty sure that becoming a Senator is "doing something," or do you mean the working poor that work 40, 60, and sometimes 80 hours per week to get by?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT