ADVERTISEMENT

Nailed it 2...Electric Boogaloo

BlueRaiderFan

Hall of Famer
Oct 4, 2003
54434838_2696775040339689_5425048482354298880_n.jpg

What a punk...
Trump falsely claims he ‘had to approve’ John McCain’s funeral, complains he didn’t get a ‘thank you’
By CHRIS SOMMERFELDT
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
MAR 20, 2019 | 6:59 PM

S3LH7JUHAJBXFNL52EC5REIHGQ.jpg

President Trump falsely claimed responsibility Wednesday for John McCain's funeral. (Oliver Contreras/Getty Images and Matt York / AP)

President Trump claimed credit for John McCain’s funeral on Wednesday and complained about not receiving a “thank you" for the somber event — even though he had nothing to do with it.

For a second day in a row, Trump went after the late Arizona senator for various familiar grievances, including the Vietnam War hero’s no vote on repealing Obamacare in 2017 and his alerting the FBI to a damning dossier about the President’s alleged ties to Russia.

ADVERTISEMENT
But, speaking at a U.S. Army tank manufacturing plant in Lima, Ohio, Trump also tried out a new anti-McCain tirade that was hardly accurate.

“I gave him the kind of funeral that he wanted, which as President I had to approve,” Trump said. “I don’t care about this. I didn’t get thank you. That’s OK. We sent him on the way, but I

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/po...Nh2cDs22wXP9_NEghMd8EHVSaYDfWukaEEnMYvDLnWigI

Yeah I don't agree with her on that one... It'll be closer to 100 years... Screw the grandkids!

At the end of the day, they are just people. I believe in a higher authority so this world is not as good as it gets for me.

Even if everything I believed in went south in the form of gov't, they can't take away my belief.

But yes, in my voting lifetime, Clinton, Bush, Obama, Trump are my presidents. I love reading history of our leaders of old because we aren't that far removed from those times in terms of party differences.

ADVERTISEMENT