ADVERTISEMENT

MTSU finds their 2025 QB

Nowadays, commitments mean nothing until they sign. And even that doesn't mean anything.

Hell, even after they sign they can jet out. I've been a recruiting fan/follower since the 1990's when this was all just getting started, but i've found my interest waning since it's pretty much all a free for all all the time. It's hard to get invested in a recruiting battle when the player might only be there for a season or less.

That said, I do think Mason and crew are fishing in deeper waters. And regardless of the individual player and what they might do, we're going to get better players in the boat at the end of the day doing it this way.

Although, a good/quality QB can cover a lot of other roster issues. Let's hope this guy is that guy.

Reactions: BRaiderDave
If he stays Richesson will be QB1 next year. If NV underperforms in the new system then it could be later this year. Though I don't think that's going to happen. My expectation is Nick is balls out all the way. hehe

If he stays Richesson will be QB1 next year. If NV underperforms in the new system then it could be later this year. Though I don't think that's going to happen. My expectation is Nick is balls out all the way. hehe
Nick has two years left

Reactions: SpaceRaider
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT