ADVERTISEMENT

MT @ UConn football date

BlueAlpha

Blue Raider Fan
Aug 24, 2015
GBR.com just announced we play there November 21, 2020. Had originally planned to go and wrap a New England trip around it, but given its that late in the year, will probably pass.
Looks like Duke on September 5 may be our only road trip. We stayed in Chapel Hill when we played UNC 4-5 years ago. A terrific college town!

As someone who lived in New England for eight years, I'm pretty excited about this date. Wish it could be a week or two earlier but it's not going to be nail biting Cold Yet. Definitely no snow. I'm Making a trip out of this and have a group of friends coming down from Boston for this. All the years I've made them watch/listen to MT sports(can't tell you how many times I was asked why we're watching women's basketball) they have become mtsu fans on some level. We'll be there in force.

Also, if anybody is thinking about going up for that and has any questions about where to fly into or where to go for an extended weekend I would be more than happy to help

I live in NYC as well... is it a pretty easy train ride up to UConn?

3 plus hour ride, with 1 or 2 transfers depending on time/routes. Some trips over 4 hours. Fastest is from nyc to Hartford, then transfer. Also, about a 4 1/2 hr trip by bus on Peter Pan Bus.

it might be faster to ride to LGA, rent a car and drive.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT