ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL MT @ UConn again...in 2021

Why are we scheduling this trash football program. We win it's no big deal. We lose and tumble farther into abyss.

Two consecutive road games AT UConn?
Must be two hellacious paydays. That’s the only justification I can see for doing this. How many Blue Raider faithful are gonna make this trip in back to back years? I guess these are prolly gonna be like a bowl game to the Admin official party, staff and team.
SMDH

Last edited:
In no way shape or form can a reasonable person defend this. This is busch league to the core. I'm hoping details come out about a payday or a home basketball game.

Reactions: MT Glenn
Do we get any basketball games in return for this, mens or womens?

Don’t ask that. I asked the same thing when the first part of this deal was announced and was told by some on here that we should be happy with the deal because UConn is beatable and we leveraged the deal as much as we could.

We should be happy with playing 5 home games and playing UConn on the road 2 seasons in a row.**

Hope UCONN is writing MT a nice check for the 2021 game. For scheduling like that, we are not much better off than the New Mexico State Aggies in their vagabond FBS existence. That choice speaks poorly of AD Chris Massaro. If we are getting only a return game after 2022, we got a raw deal!!

I do not see a return game anywhere.

https://fbschedules.com/ncaa/middle-tennessee/

So in 2021 we have three away game out of conference and not one is a real pay day. You have to wonder what is being done for revenue because I don't see ticket sales increasing anytime in the near future.

Two consecutive road games AT UConn?
Must be two hellacious paydays. That’s the only justification I can see for doing this. How many Blue Raider faithful are gonna make this trip in back to back years? I guess these are prolly gonna be like a bowl game to the Admin official party, staff and team.
SMDH
The wives get three days in NYC to Christmas shop.

I do not see a return game anywhere.

https://fbschedules.com/ncaa/middle-tennessee/

So in 2021 we have three away game out of conference and not one is a real pay day. You have to wonder what is being done for revenue because I don't see ticket sales increasing anytime in the near future.
The admin doesn't care. By then they will be well on their way to retirement giving us the finger on the way out.

here's a highly theoretical question- say they do have to do a return game for basketball, would you want UCONN mens or womens team to come to the boro?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT