ADVERTISEMENT

FB RECRUITING MT on the board with a commit for 2022....

Good quick feet.
Strong arm.
Needs to protect the ball better when he takes off running.
Needs a little polish, but young and teachable.
Makes good things happen from bad situations.
Kinda reminds me of Dwight Dasher.

Reactions: C-Bow
Carver is a solid football program in the state of Georgia, I agree about protecting the ball but most HS players seem to have this problem which will probably get cured pretty quickly at the college ranks with coaching and the attention to detail. Having Dearmon pull in this guy this early in recruiting season is an indictment of TF and his inability to secure QB's. I'll go one further, MTSU has had a track record of getting commitments at QB and losing them late to P5's (or other G5's) if we can get this guy locked up in December I'll give Dearmon two big thumbs up.

If his appointment to West Point is still on a Congressman’s desk awaiting a signature, the value of a service academy degree compared to MTSU is not a really a fair fight.

That said, a military commitment also comes with it so there is the prospect of combat duty.

If his appointment to West Point is still on a Congressman’s desk awaiting a signature, the value of a service academy degree compared to MTSU is not a really a fair fight.

That said, a military commitment also comes with it so there is the prospect of combat duty.
Yep, plus you get real pay in a service academy but the question is does he want to go into the military.

being in columbus (ft. benning), maybe a family member is military and he looks at it as a career.

ADVERTISEMENT