ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL MT Lands Arizona Transfer WR Ma'jon Wright

I'm wondering if Stock realizes that his time may be up if he doesn't get it turned around next year, hence all the transfers. I'm liking it.

Win now has to be on his mind, but the number of players in the portal is also record breaking which lends itself to all these transfers we are seeing.

Reactions: Matt Dossett
Kid sounds like a baller based on the linked article. Would love to hear the back story on his recruitment by MT.

I'll say it again - the portal is going to help the middle tier teams get better talent. The top programs can no longer stash good players on their bench and bury them on the depth chart. Kids want more these days than just saying they went Florida State. They actually want to play and maybe show enough to get a shot at the NFL.

Looks like a good pickup to me. I like that the new AZ coach came in and initially convinced him to stay, which means he liked what he saw from him.

This is starting to bring some excitement to the program. Do we have enough new pieces on the OL to help next year? That's still my worry. Let's hope it all pans out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT