ADVERTISEMENT

More Dems Won't Answer Vote-for-Obama Question

nashvillegoldenflash

Hall of Famer
Dec 10, 2006
BBJ, why do you think Democrats won't answer whether they voted for Obama? Certainly every voter in America would understand a Democrat Senator or Congressman voting for him. It would be a non-issue. So why are they making it an issue? To me, they look pathetic attempting to pull one over on voters. Based on the polling and reactions, they are losing support when they avoid answering the question. Are they embarrassed to have voted with Obama 93% to 99% on all the major issues? Why won't they stand up for their record? What are they afraid of? If he's such a superb POTUS, why wouldn't they proudly stand up to represent him? The fact that they don't is quite telling to me.

What's your opinion regarding why they don't want to be associated with Obama?

More Dems Won't Answer Vote-for-Obama Question

Democratic National Committee Chairman Debbie Wasserman Schultz joined the list of Democrats dodging President Barack Obama by not using his name when asked about the president's policies.

Wasserman Schultz sidestepped questions on MSNBC's "Morning Joe" about whether a vote for Democrats in the 2014 midterm elections was a vote for Obama's policies, referring instead to particular Democratic initiatives, such as increasing the minimum wage and strengthening the economy.

After repeated questions by host Joe Scarborough, a former Republican Florida congressman, about whether a vote for Democrats was a vote for Obama's policies, Wasserman Schultz instead pivoted away from the president (see link).

DNC Chair Wasserman Schultz Dodges Obama's Name

Whats so funny is Obama is the only one being honest, he stated the election was about his policies.

Quite obviously, incumbent Dems realize how toxic Obama currently is and do not want to be associated with him in any shape or form. It is amazing though, Obama was supposed to be his follower's messiah but is now a millstone around their necks! I thought they were so proud of him and everything he stood for? What could have possibly happened?
roll.r191677.gif

ADVERTISEMENT