Vet. Memorial Capacity: 30,000
Coach: Chip Lindsey (Alabama, 1997)
Record at Troy:
5-7 (2nd year) Overall: 5-7 (2nd)
2019 Record: 5-7 (3-5) 2019 Bowl: None
Starters Ret./Lost: 18/10 Lettermen R/L: 54/24

Weather Forecast:

Where:
Johnny “Red” Floyd Stadium/Horace Jones Field, 1500 Greenland Dr, Murfreesboro, TN 37130

Stadium Policies:

Television:
ESPN2 Announcers: Dave Neal, Jay Walker & Dawn Davenport; 602 AT&T Uverse, 31 Spectrum, 11 Comcast, 140 Dish, 206 DirecTV.

Watch online: ESPN can be streamed on fuboTV, Hulu with Live TV, AT&T TV NOW, Sling TV, Playstation VUE or YouTube TV

Radio: PxP: Chip Walters, Analyst: Wes Counts, WGNS AM 1450 (Murfreesboro), WGNS FM 100.5 (Murfreesboro), WGNS FM 101.9 (Murfreesboro), WPRT FM 102.5/97.5 (Nashville), National: Sirius XM TUNE IN App: Search Middle Tennessee

Streaming: Audio(TUNE IN) Video

Live Stats: Stats

Newspapers: ,

Message Boards:
troyfans.com,

Blogs/Podcasts: ,

Athletic site:
troytrojans.com, goblueraiders.com

Media Guides: Troy, Middle Tennessee

Preseason Previews: ,

Game Notes:
Troy Game Notes , MT GAME NOTES, C-USA NOTES

Roster: Trojans, Blue Raiders

Depth Chart:

Game Previews:

Twitter:

Hashtags: , , , ,

Facebook:

Youtube: ,

Instagram:

Last edited:
fwiw,

here's what espn has MT chances against

wku - 13.2%
@fiu - 22.7%
unt - 36.0%
@rice - 13.2%
CLT - 32.4%
@Marsh - 4.8%
@Troy - 13.5%
FAU - 10%

So, if espn is right, we're looking at an O for season...

I would say if that ever happened it would bring around change but I'm sure the administration has already placed an asterisk on this season.

Before Army I was thinking 3 wins. Now I don't see a win on our schedule. This could easily be an 0 fer year. It will be blamed on COVID and Stock will get an extension.

Whoever bet our line down at the one book is either an idiot or knows Stock was on the take last week. Maybe eating the TOs in the first half was the sign the fix was a go.

• Haha
Reactions: FranklinRaider315
excerpt:

This will be Troy’s first action of the 2020 season. The Trojans are coming off a dim 5-7 overall record last year, going 3-5 in Sun Belt play. That result left Troy just one spot out of the basement in the East Division. As for Middle Tennessee, their first game didn’t go so well, as they were dispatched by Army 42-0 in blowout fashion back on September 5.....

....The Trojans fell quite a ways from their solid 2018 run last season, despite coming out of the gate at 2-1. Troy would lose six of their final nine games to end up 5-7, and only three Sun Belt teams had a worse conference record than the Trojans’ 3-5 mark. This year marks the second season of the coaching staff, anchored by head coach Chip Lindsey, offensive coordinator Ryan Pugh and defensive coordinator Brandon Hall.

Over on the Middle Tennessee side, they fared even worse in 2019, stumbling to a 4-8 finish with a 3-5 Conference USA tally. That put the Blue Raiders in fifth place in the East Division and out of a bowl bid.

2020 didn’t start out so well for Middle Tennessee either. The Raiders coughed up 21 points in both the first and second halves, and couldn’t get into the end zone in the 42-0 loss. Quarterback Asher O’Hara went 9-of-14 for 46 yards and two interceptions, while Chaton Mobley had 27 yards on five carries. Jarrin Pierce was the top receiver for Middle Tennessee with 33 yards on four catches.....

...leaning Middle Tennessee, but in reality staying away from this one. The Blue Raiders were supposed to be semi-competitive in the season-opening game versus Army, but completely laid an egg in almost every phase. The team needs to regroup and get back on track here. Middle Tennessee does have some talent on the roster and is a better team than they looked like in Week 1, but it may take a few games to see it.

images

For those that don't know the background/history of The Palladium, this match-up means a little more to me than most, so thought I would post a pic of the trophy. MT Athletics posted that pic on Facebook.

The fact we could not hit 7000 w/o selling single game tickets would tell most ADs there is a problem. Sadly Massaro is either to incompetent or just refuses to see the truth.
I blame the Board of Trustees. They could fire Massaro and McPhee. Instead, they give McPhee a raise. I'm done with this university. I only come here for entertainment seeing you guys blow off steam :)

So, Marshall and App St just got moved to big CBS in the SEC's prime 3:30 (EDT) timeslot.

This year is so MT. In a season where we can probably say this is a once in a lifetime opportunity to showcase our program we're probably going to go winless.

Last edited:
at my age, I will not be around when MT sees a undisputed conference championship, but I'll rest secured knowing it will not happen while any of the three stooges are in charge.

My wife is a counselor. She has often talked about parents who love their child enabling them when they have a substance abuse problem and refuse to seek help. Also, how destructive the relationship is for the parents. While that’s more serious than MT athletics, it does make me think about my relationship with MT.

ADVERTISEMENT