ADVERTISEMENT

LADY RAIDER BB Middle Tennessee vs ODU, 6:30PM Thursday, January 2, 2020

Insell outcoached badly in this one so far... can they come back? Not sure about that. Finally plays another off the bench after - again - they are obviously exhausted playing 40 minutes.

Insell outcoached badly in this one so far... can they come back? Not sure about that. Finally plays another off the bench after - again - they are obviously exhausted playing 40 minutes.

I didn't see any coaching the second half. ODU depth I guess played a factor, Lady Raiders could be said to run out of gas, but I shake my head when we don't even try to run a play or go one on one in the half court until there are under ten seconds to play and we don't seem to have a clue even then what we are doing, an exact repeat of every Lady Raider team the last four or five seasons.

I didn't see any coaching the second half. ODU depth I guess played a factor, Lady Raiders could be said to run out of gas, but I shake my head when we don't even try to run a play or go one on one in the half court until there are under ten seconds to play and we don't seem to have a clue even then what we are doing, an exact repeat of every Lady Raider team the last four or five seasons.
He was just watching. Seemed clueless in the second half - not a good sign. There was no offensive movement for much of that part of the game, just trying to one-on-one the ball and randomly chuck up a shot.

ADVERTISEMENT