ADVERTISEMENT

BASKETBALL Middle Tennessee vs Murray State, 6:30PM, Wednesday, December 2, 2020

SpaceRaider

Blue Raider Legend
Gold Member
Jul 22, 2001
God's Country
Murray State Racers (1-0, 0-0)

Date (Time):
Dec. 2 (6:30 p.m. CT)
Opponent: Murray State Racers
Site (Venue): Murphy Center
Radio: WGNS 1450 AM/100.5 FM/101.9 FM; The Game 2 94.9 FM/95.1 FM
Talent:
Chip Walters (PxP), Kyle Turnham (Analyst)
Streaming Audio: TuneIn
TV: None
Streaming Video: C-USA TV
Live Stats: Live Stats
All-Time Series: MSU leads 105-37
All-Time Series in Murfreesboro: Racers lead 46-20
First Meeting: 1930, MT won at home 39-29
Last Meeting: 2019, MSU won at home 85-52

Head Coach: Matt McMahon
Record at MSU: 111-51 (6th Season) Overall Record: 111-51 (6th Season)

Last edited:
Why didn't we hire this guy?

I remember this guy from AAU days. IIRC, he lit me up in a few times.

I would not have talked to MT if I was this guy except to maybe leverage a raise. No way I leave Murray for MT. Another 20 win season and he is making 2 million a year at a P5 school.

Reactions: SpaceRaider
So I just read that we can watch the basketball games online. This was great news until I saw that it costs $100 per team. The university takes my season ticket money then they try and sell me a video ticket. I need to get into this type of theft. It is pure genius. The athletic department should just come right out and tell us what they are up to. We are here to take your money and screw you. They should at least take me to dinner before hand. This department and its coaches in football and men’s basketball need to hit the road. I do not blame Silvoy. Good luck!

Last edited:
LMAO. He's already gotten one raise and extension and is still making $250,000 less per year than CNM. His first salary was $395K.

Dude has averaged more wins per season there than CNM has combined here in two+ years (and that's including all the glorified scrimmages DIII games).

So I just read that we can watch the basketball games online. This was great news until I saw that it costs $100 per team. The university takes my season ticket money then they try and sell me a video ticket. I need to get into this type of theft. It is pure genius. The athletic department should just come right out and tell us what they are up to. We are here to take your money and screw you. They should at least take me to dinner before hand. This department and its coaches in football and men’s basketball need to hit the road. I do not blame Silvoy. Good luck!

I fail to understand what you mean by "it costs $100 per team." C-USA TV annual pass is $99.95 and there are both daily and monthly packages which are cheaper. Care to explain, Please

Murray State rarely makes a bad hire with their basketball program.

Having followed the ovc when MT was a member since the early 70s, I can't recall a bad hire that Murray State has made. I know some have been less successful but still above average, but their hires for the most part have been crazy good for a school that you can't get to from here.

Reactions: FranklinRaider315
Honestly, I hope they kick our a$$. Come at me.

The sad thing is Massaro is on record saying he wants likes to give coaches enough time to realize an assistant coach hire was bad and to bring in another one with time to see if it works.

So I’m not sure how bad it would need to be, if it can be, for Massaro to make a move.

Your logic would be sound at almost any other school where the AD is not Chris Massaro. I think we could get dog stomped in every game this season and CNM would be back if he was willing to fire an assistant coach.

That said, I hope CNM turns it around even though he has yet to provide a glimmer of hope a turn around is coming.

Reactions: BRaiderDave
I tried my best to listen with the audio link from goblueraiders.com and there is a freaking echo that drove me nuts. They were repeating every other sentence. I just turned it off.
Why does it seem like my alma mater goes out of its way to make it hard to be a fan??? 😢😢

Reactions: Hop45
I’m a glutton for punishment so I signed up for the CUSA video plan. I truly hate to say this but I don’t have a sense that this team is well organized/coached. Terrible shot selection, MT players taking terrible angles and players look lost occasionally on the floor. I hope something clicks soon

I am happy we are winning. It is so hard to be a middle fan. I have tried WGNS, TUNE IN, GO Blue, and 102.5 app. None of these are working right. WGNS and 102.5 do not work at all. The others just repeat over and over. For a school that Boasts a department dedicated TV and Radio and we are unable to do any better. Come On Man!

the audio feed is jumpy... it's bush-league - just like 7 wood

I’ve been watching the bootlegged version via VipSports. Ridiculous this game isn’t on tv or at least espn3

Reactions: SpaceRaider
ADVERTISEMENT