ADVERTISEMENT

BASKETBALL Middle Tennessee vs Montana State, 12:30PM, Sunday, November 27, 2022

SpaceRaider

Blue Raider Legend
Gold Member
Jul 22, 2001
God's Country
Enrollment: 14,668
Arena: Worthington Arena (6,772)
Starters R/L: 2/3 Letterwinners R/L: 9/8
Colors: Blue & Gold Nickname: Bobcats
Head Coach: Danny Sprinkle
Record at School: 56-33 (4th Season) Conference: Big Sky Career Record: 56-33 (4th Season)
2021-22 Record: 27-8, 16-4 2021-22 Finish: 1st 2021-22 Postseason: NCAA First Round

Hopefully, we will take them to the train station.
Sorry, had to. 🤷
Animated GIF

Big win against a team on fire from the field. Montana scared me coming into the game. They had a bad tournament, but won 27 last year. Knew they would give it everything. Last minute 3 pulled it out. You need gutsy grind it out wins for team confidence, & that's what we got. Nice tournament fellas!

Reactions: GMClemson33
By the way, up next at St Bonaventure Wednesday, who just beat Notre Dame by double digits. Will be a tougher challenge than Missouri St

Reactions: dukewayne
Good job team!

Gotta confess, I was skeptical about this tournament after the Mo St game. I was starting to have some questions. Three straight wins vs any decent to good D1 opponents are good wins.

Great to see FT shooting dramatically improved at this tournament.

PG still appears to be a question mark, but Porter appears to be emerging in the backcourt. It's a good sign of some good growth and development.

Elias King is starting to emerge as a tremendous player. He has the potential to be an elite player.

Lawrence is reliable for great effort and usually good play.

Dishman. What can you say? He is a force for his experience, age, and physical strength. Now combine that with his being in the best looking shape since he has been here. He is a hoss!

Dishman could really use some good post support from the other bigs. Hopefully that improvement from the other bigs will be showing up soon.

Lastly, good to see Bufford getting back in the action.

I agree. We played well. All of these wins will look a lot better down the road. These teams perennially win or come close to winning their respective leagues.

The shooting had to get better, from all over the court, or it was going to be a long season. Thankfully, they seem to have found a rhythm. Hopefully they can keep it up. We've still yet to win a true road game which concerns me. I guess we'll see what happens with St Bonny.

Reactions: MTFAN61
ADVERTISEMENT