ADVERTISEMENT

LADY RAIDER BB Middle Tennessee vs Missouri State, 1PM, Saturday, November 26, 2022

SpaceRaider

Blue Raider Legend
Gold Member
Jul 22, 2001
God's Country
General Information

Founded: 1905 Enrollment: 24,163
Colors: Maroon & White Nickname: Lady Bears
Series: MTSU leads 2-0
Conference: Missouri Valley
Facility: Great Southern Bank Arena
Head Coach: Beth Cunningham
Record at MSU: First Season Overall: 167-115 (9)
2021-22 Record: 25-8 2022 Postseason: NCAA Second Round
Starters Ret./Lost: 1/4 Letterwinners R/L: 6/7

Last edited:
Already off to a good start officiating-wise today. Refs call foul on #14 Missouri State as an offensive foul on MT, when Matt tries to yell "Who's the foul on??" one comes over and tells him to be quiet and shoves a hand in his face. Turns out HE WAS RIGHT, the foul was on Missouri State not MT. Embarrassing quality of referees here.

women's college basketball officiating is horrible, bordering on the criminal.
It's embarrassing to be honest; and another example - Boldyreva gets called for a foul when she puts her hands up. I appreciate the job they do but I mean come on... you don't see this horrible crap in men's basketball. And it's not bias, they missed an obvious walk on Whitson before her last layup too

The coaching has been a lot better today. Great game plan, and great substitutions. I'm sure Rick read our posts on the forum (kidding)!

Reactions: MT Glenn
Really on fire offensively, too, to go with the great defense. You can tell they all got on the same page after the collapse yesterday. Great game so far, can't let up in the 4th.

75-46 now. Just totally destroying Missouri State. This is what we should've done yesterday!

Missed today's games due to flu bug hitting the office, but able to check score on occasion. Good to see today's recovery against a very respected program. Yesterday's loss must have been an emotional punch, so very glad for today's effort

Reactions: MTOleBlue
I know that Alexis Whittington went down late with an ankle injury. Hopefully not too serious but CRI sounded worried in his post game interview. She has struggled offensively but is a huge defensive stopper.

I know that Alexis Whittington went down late with an ankle injury. Hopefully not too serious but CRI sounded worried in his post game interview. She has struggled offensively but is a huge defensive stopper.
True. From what the announcers saw, it looked like a possibly sprained ankle, from the video/replay. She was on the bench wincing for a few minutes. Seemed to be stabilized before long but I can see why CRI was concerned - she's a huge defensive presence. Hope she can come back soon!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT