Maryville College

2018-19 Record: 21-8, 14-4
Enrollment: 1,181
Nickname: Scots
Arena: Boydson Baird Gymnasium
2018-19 Finish: 2nd USA South
2018-19 Postseason: NCAA D-III Round 1
Letterwinners R/L: 7/8 Starters R/L: 1/4
Head Coach: Raul Placeres Record at School: 1st Season Career Record: 1st Season
Twitter: @MCScots

WGNS 1450 AM/100.5 FM/101.9 FM; WDUC 93.9 FM; The Game 102.5 FM/97.5 FM

GAME NOTES

Live Stats

Last edited:
I'm just hoping I can listen since I will be unable to get any of the over air stations which usually carry MT BkB. (Much thanks to 89.5 and to WGNS for not streaming MT games this year which they broadcast)

Anybody have a guaranteed place to stream tomorrow's game?

Any idea who the starting lineup will be? I think guards will be Sims, Green, and Jones. What I am not sure about is if we go 4 guard lineup with someone like Crump or if we go two forwards who they will be.

Any idea who the starting lineup will be? I think guards will be Sims, Green, and Jones. What I am not sure about is if we go 4 guard lineup with someone like Crump or if we go two forwards who they will be.

I think, in addition to the first three you named, we will see Jayce Johnson along with either Tyson Jackson or JoVontae Millner.

I'm just hoping I can listen since I will be unable to get any of the over air stations which usually carry MT BkB. (Much thanks to 89.5 and to WGNS for not streaming MT games this year which they broadcast)

Anybody have a guaranteed place to stream tomorrow's game?

I have found football games online using the tube in app. You can’t use the 89.5 stream, wgns, or an affiliate stream in tune in. I search middle Tennessee football and at the bottom of the search has been the Chip broadcast and the opponent broadcast.

if you use tune in and search an affiliate station, you get the non-game broadcast like going to the wgns website and hitting listen live.

it took me a while to find the stream since if you go to the link in the goblueraiders website you go to the wgns homepage that doesn’t stream the game. I am hoping it’s the same for basketball. I will let you know tonight.

from an email yesterday:

[Today's] game will also have students from Rutherford County Schools in attendance, a recent tradition for men's basketball, and a fantastic way to introduce school age children to the MTSU campus, and Blue Raider hoops!

With so many students in attendance, all season ticket holders are encouraged for this one men's basketball game to sit in anywhere in the following sections and rows:

- Section D, E, F, N, O or P, Rows 1-10
- Section R, Rows 1-4

Parking will also be available free of charge in the Livestock Parking Lot, with golf cart shuttle service to and from the Murphy Center.

halftime

43-37

Green 14

Johnson 8

Jones 7

Millner 6, 8 rebounds

too many turnovers 10

too many fouls, MC went to line 12 times (hit 9)

Last edited:
5th most ever points ever

record points for season opener

Green 8 of 12 shooting, 30 points

CJ 21 points

jayce 14

Millner 15 points/13 rebounds

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT