ADVERTISEMENT

LADY RAIDER BB Middle Tennessee vs Charlotte, 6PM, Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Charlotte is an excellent team. I think our team was hustling more on defense than I have seen us play all year.

Yeah, and if a certain player who scored 27 last night would have played against Western we would still have a great shot at the championship This Saturday….

Reactions: SpaceRaider
Charlotte was good...and rarely allowed an open 3 for us. This team just seems to be missing something. We must have missed 25 lay-ups or 2 foot shots...especially Anatasia. Another sub-part officiating crew which is what we have come to expect.

The officiating was especially bad. At the game I thought it was centered around one referee. When I got home and watched some of the calls in the 4th quarter, every questionable call was by this one referee. It is almost as if they anticipated something was a foul, if it looked like it. Octavia Wilson was very adept at making plays look like fouls and this one referee ate it up.
On a previous post, we definitely could have won at Western if Malaska played the second half. Maybe we will be better from this point forward because of it though.

ADVERTISEMENT