ADVERTISEMENT

LADY RAIDER BB Middle Tennessee @ Toledo, 6pm. Monday, March 28, 2022

It looked like their previous home games were on ESPN3, so hopefully it'll be there. Wish I could be there to cheer them on, but hopefully the ladies will get to the Final Four so we have another home game!

If this tweet is from MT media they've screwed up again although that's no surprise. If this is from a fan all is forgiven for trying to get out the word although you are incorrect.

The game is on ESPN3 (free if you get ESPN somewhere), not ESPN+ (subscription required)

Looking forward to the game tonight. Could be one of our biggest wins in program history to get to the WNIT Final Four and a potential home matchup with Seton Hall (or Columbia). I have a men's season ticket for SHU Pirates... but I am all in for our Raiders!

Not sure why we couldn't host this one... but okay. 10-10, pretty even start.

Not sure why we couldn't host this one... but okay. 10-10, pretty even start.
I didn’t go back and look at the bracket, but seriously doubt they were going to let any school host 4 straight games. To Toledo’s credit, looks like they have a great arena and fan support. So, no problem from my end.

Another iffy quarter. Looks like it'll come down to the 4th. Saar has been way off tonight... Need some other players to step it the heck up!

I didn’t go back and look at the bracket, but seriously doubt they were going to let any school host 4 straight games. To Toledo’s credit, looks like they have a great arena and fan support. So, no problem from my end.
Arizona hosted every single game when they won it all in 2019.

Boldyreva is taking this game over. Saar is just having a terrible game and the team is making too many stupid plays. But Anastasiia is keeping us in this one.

UNREAL call on blocking on Whittington. EXTREMELY bad call -- very much a charge. Un-$!#&'ing real officiating mistake

And Whitson is called for fouling on a 3 for running past the shooter. LOL -- can't make this up

What a game. Wow. If we win this, I hope we get a capacity crowd for Thursday's semifinal game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT