ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Middle Tennessee @ (RV) UTSA (CBSSN), 7PM Friday, September 25, 2020

despite their record and despite the fact they have been outscored 89-14 and have demonstrated they have no game situation awareness whatsoever, they’re a good team.
Our team needs somebody like John McKay coaching it, He had some great quotes when he coached Tampa Bay in the 70s.
Two of my favorites.

"We didn’t tackle well today but we made up for it by not blocking. "

When asked about his team’s execution: “I’m in favor of it.”

Hey guys, Javi the publisher over at BirdsUp.com the Rivals site for UTSA.

Wanted to share some pieces you might be interested in as well as some of the stuff we’ve published so far this week. I’ll update this post with some pieces we got lined up.

If you have any UTSA related questions I will be glad to answer.

PFF Grades: Texas State

PFF Grades: Stephen F. Austin

Inside the Matchup: UTSA v. Middle Tennessee State

A different team from Tennessee comes to SA

Keys to Victory: Middle Tennessee State

Staff Predictions: Middle Tennessee State
Posted all of the MTSU content for this week.

Our team needs somebody like John McKay coaching it, He had some great quotes when he coached Tampa Bay in the 70s.
Two of my favorites.

"We didn’t tackle well today but we made up for it by not blocking. "

When asked about his team’s execution: “I’m in favor of it.”

Don’t know who said it, but “we weren’t big but we were slow” is another quote that comes to mind.

Not I. Cardinals double header for me. Last week of the season. Will be much more interesting than watching another CRS train derailment. Let me know if anyone wants score updates.

Well game 1 Cards offense looked about as good as MTs. Got five hit and shutout. Game 2 at 8:10.

Well, silly trick play and we get the INT.

maybe we can get some offense going the 2nd possession.

Best drive of the season. And we finish with a sack, dropped TD, holding on a TD, settle for a FG.

I guess the positive is we got points.

I was hoping that holding penalty was something to really complain about until they showed the replay. Ryles damn near tackled the guy! 😂😂😂
Take the 3 and move on.

I assume the Almodome feels so empty even during a normal season. I can't fathom UTSA selling out a 63,000 stadium.

We are so incompetent it's not even funny at this point. How can we have TF here as our OC and not a QB on the roster that can throw a forward pass?

Reactions: Hop45
FR would have interrupted that pass back in the day. All you have to do is turn and follow the ball.

Drives me crazy how our DB's don't ever turn their hips the right way. You always play with your back to the sidelines, keep the receiver to your inside, and turn your hips to the INSIDE and RUN. Never turn to the outside you lose at least half a step and give away more ground and put your body in a terrible position to turn and see the ball. This is literally high school fundamentals and our DB's can't even do these simple things. Blows my mind. My high school coach would have benched me and probably kicked me off the team if I did some of the things our DB's do. Just terrible fundamentals. TERRIBLE.

Reactions: MTTim
MT is the worst college football team in the country and it is not even close! OMFG it's freaking embarassing.

Drives me crazy how our DB's don't ever turn their hips the right way. You always play with your back to the sidelines, keep the receiver to your inside, and turn your hips to the INSIDE and RUN. Never turn to the outside you lose at least half a step and give away more ground and put your body in a terrible position to turn and see the ball. This is literally high school fundamentals and our DB's can't even do these simple things. Blows my mind. My high school coach would have benched me and probably kicked me off the team if I did some of the things our DB's do. Just terrible fundamentals. TERRIBLE.
We see this yet we pay coach's who have no clue how to teach basics. I would have been relagated to the JV squad if I played that way.

Reactions: FranklinRaider315
ADVERTISEMENT