ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Middle Tennessee @ Minnesota (Big Ten Network), 2:30 PM, Saturday, September 16, 2017

Our o-line is getting worked and to not have a running back other than Lee is totally inexcusable. On the bright side the D is much improved.

never understood the infatuation with urzua as the #2. Banks is so much better. Put'em in

If your asking our Back up to win this game without James and no running game then you have unrealistic expectations

If your asking our Back up to win this game without James and no running game then you have unrealistic expectations

I'm asking him to not throw the ball directly to the team wearing Yellow jerseys. I don't think that is an unreasonable expectation.

Reactions: crclarke55
Gonna be 50-3 if this continues. Would be nice to at least not get embarassed.....

At this point, id be okay if they kept Brent and Richie out for the rest of this one and BGSU. Should be able to beat BGSU without em, they lost to South Dakota. Need key guys healthy for conference play.

This waving white flag is a bunch of horse shit. There's only so many games a year. You need to try and win them all. If someone is injured, they sit out. If they're not injured, then get out there and try to win the game.

Reactions: SpaceRaider
This waving white flag is a bunch of horse shit. There's only so many games a year. You need to try and win them all. If someone is injured, they sit out. If they're not injured, then get out there and try to win the game.

I think the team is trying to win. No one has quit. I agree with you

No excuse for having a QB that is not serviceable. I hate TF'S offense. It's good for mediocre teams but he can't produce against decent defenses. Why in the hell can't we ask our backup QB to win this.
Our D is playing great but tired.
Pitiful.

Relax. No white flag. Just saying imo no need to risk potentially exacerbating a nagging injury to either of them at this point in the game.

And rightly so. Who exactly have you guys beaten with a pulse lately? Cleaning up on Big 10 bottom feeders isn't going to get anyone's attention
No worries. You have a good team and were without key weapons. By far the best we've played this season. I would have preferred to have played your team at full strength. Oh well.

Go win Conference USA! Cheers!

Reactions: Hop45 and C-Bow
New coaches new system. You might be right. Most of us just hope we now have the right coach and can continue to improve.

Cheers!
You have a great coach and foundation. The B10 is tuff so expect growing pains. Right now we should be playing you much closer.

Well I predicted an 0-3 start to the season. 1-2 with our schedule isn't bad but losing our two big offensive stars hurt a lot only 3 games in. Hopefully those two get healthy before we hit CUSA play

I really like our defense and if the O-line gels, Brent and Ritchie get to 100% this team will be a real threat in conference

Well I predicted an 0-3 start to the season. 1-2 with our schedule isn't bad but losing our two big offensive stars hurt a lot only 3 games in. Hopefully those two get healthy before we hit CUSA play

Hopefully they will be good to go. Our D played decent. They only gave up 340 yds. They fought the entire time. I felt like our O line did ok, our QBs just were not accurate.

Reactions: arg3b
I think Minnesota is a complete team and we needed to be perfect to even have a shot. Losing Brent and Richie with our line pretty much eliminated any shot we had. Urzua wouldn't be Urzua if he didn't throw a pick six. It is what it is. Hope we can get Richie and Brent back soon.

Reactions: Full Measures
I don't think the o line gels. Folks, they are not good at all, hence all the QB roll out and misdirection. And I hate to beat a dead horse but someone needs to answer why in the world we don't have a legit D-1 tailback. That and recievier are by far and away the easiest positions to recruit in the world, hands down, and we don't have one. Not One.........

So many scholarships spent on JUCO OL and JUCO RB's and not a single one of them is starter material.

Pathetic.

Reactions: SpaceRaider
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT