ADVERTISEMENT

LADY RAIDER BB MIDDLE TENNESSEE AT FLORIDA ATLANTIC, 5PM, Thursday, January 13, 2022

SpaceRaider

Blue Raider Legend
Gold Member
Jul 22, 2001
God's Country
Venue: Abessinio Court at FAU Arena (2,500)
Tip-Off Time: 5:00 PM
Radio: WGNS 100.5 FM, 101.9 FM; 1450-AM Talent: Dick Palmer (pxp) Duane Hickey (analyst)
Live Stream: CUSA.tv/raidervision

Head Coach: Jennifer Sullivan 1st Season at FAU: 4-8 (.333) 1st Season Overall: Same

Game certainly closer than expected but I did hear that we were shorthanded. Didn't listen to either pre or post game nor did I listen to all of the the game since I was watching the men therefore I don't know why.

Noticed that neither Malashka or Dodgen appeared in the box score. Any poster know why neither played.

Health and Safety issues - probably Covid at least for Malaska and Anabel Latore.

Jaylen Gregory played with 3 fouls for a lot of the game and fouled out with 5 minutes to go. Alexis and Amanda Whittington both said they didn't get up for them as much as they should have. This was the twins birthday and the first time they had ever played on their birthday. Alexis was her usual rock steady self and Amanda came in for Jaylen and hit the go ahead 3 late in the game.

ADVERTISEMENT