ADVERTISEMENT

LADY RAIDER BB Middle Tennessee (7-4, 5-1) @ WKU (3-7, 2-2), Friday 6PM/Saturday 6PM, January 22/23, 2021

SpaceRaider

Blue Raider Legend
Gold Member
Jul 22, 2001
God's Country
Venue: Diddle Arena (7,326)
Tip-Off Time: 6:00 PM (1/22); 6 PM (1/23)
Radio: WGNS 100.5 FM, 101.9 FM; 1450-AM Talent: Dick Palmer (pxp) Duane Hickey (analyst)
Television: ESPN+ Talent: Brett Williams (pxp)

Head Coach: Greg Collins 3rd Season at WKU: 45-29 (.608) 3rd Season Overall: 45-29 (.608)

Guess nobody cares to talk LR BkB. Enjoyed watching the LRs play in Diddle. I'm glad to see we won both and that we didn't fall off excessively in 2nd game of weekend as had been the trend.
We do seem to be sharing a few more minutes. Insell seems to trust Boothe and Kozlova shows potential. Personally I would like to see just a little more PT for Lewis, Grannum. and Latorre - especially when the game is already decided. Both Lewis and Grannum have had a few good minutes - not sure about Latorre.

Guess nobody cares to talk LR BkB. Enjoyed watching the LRs play in Diddle. I'm glad to see we won both and that we didn't fall off excessively in 2nd game of weekend as had been the trend.
We do seem to be sharing a few more minutes. Insell seems to trust Boothe and Kozlova shows potential. Personally I would like to see just a little more PT for Lewis, Grannum. and Latorre - especially when the game is already decided. Both Lewis and Grannum have had a few good minutes - not sure about Latorre.
I think the lack of bench play by Insell may come back to bite us later in the year. I really don't understand his reticence to use the bench especially when we have a giant lead. Instead, the players in the game get hazy mentalities and tire out and leads get cut. How about getting the newcomers some quality game time? It'll pay off in the end. Don't get that.

Reactions: SpaceRaider
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT