ADVERTISEMENT

BASEBALL Middle Tennessee (7-3) vs. Valparaiso (1-5), 3PM/1PM/1PM, Friday/Sat./Sunday, March 12-14, 2021

SpaceRaider

Blue Raider Legend
Gold Member
Jul 22, 2001
God's Country
How the $&@& did a student get to vote on whether or not MT got a law school. Remember, there was that vote from a board and a freaking student had a say whether or not we got the law school.
So flipping dumb.

How the $&@& did a student get to vote on whether or not MT got a law school. Remember, there was that vote from a board and a freaking student had a say whether or not we got the law school.
So flipping dumb.

A student from the University of Tennessee.

First game of DH, Valpo is going with a guy that only has a few quality starts over 2+ years. We need to avoid a RAT and take care of business. Would LOVE to get both today.

And just like that Fields is an absolute RAT. He is no hitting the good guys through 5. Valpo got to Wigginton in the 6th. 3-0 Valpo, Wiggs is out. Good start by wigginton, 1 out shy of a quality start, but not bad until the 6th.

Got the win today and split the series 2-2.

That’s a bare minimum and really a killer toward any at large postseason aspirations. Maybe we make up some games against Peay and Memphis on the road this week.

Reactions: SpaceRaider
Got the win today and split the series 2-2.

That’s a bare minimum and really a killer toward any at large postseason aspirations. Maybe we make up some games against Peay and Memphis on the road this week.
Too early to tell in my opinion. Conference play will be the key. Well see. I'm shocked we got no hit though. That tells me our bats are not there yet.

ADVERTISEMENT