ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Middle Tennessee (6-5, 3-4) @ FIU (4-7, 2-5), ESPN3, 5PM, Saturday, November 26, 2022

SpaceRaider

Blue Raider Legend
Gold Member
Jul 22, 2001
God's Country
14350869_103033743496340_6626545100711264256_n.0.jpg

General Information

Founded: 1965 Enrollment: 54,000
Colors: Blue and Gold Nickname: Panthers
Series: MT leads 11-5
Stadium: R. Silva (20,000)
Head Coach: Mike MacIntyre (Georgia Tech, 1989)
Record at FIU: 0-0 (1st) Overall: 46-65 (10th) 2021 Record: 1-11 (0-8) 2021 Bowl: None
Starters Ret./Lost: TBA Lettermen R/L: TBA

Last edited:
Good news is if we go to the Bahamas Bowl Miami is an opponent we could actually beat.

"Everybody wants to win every game"

Hell, I'd be happy with 3/4 of them and a conference title very now and then. Jesus... Is that too much to ask from a man making that much money?
Heck. I'm only asking for at least 8-4 and championships. Technically that's less than 70%, even going 9-4 winning a champ! That's not even a freaking C school grade! Come on!

Reactions: RaiderDeez
"Everybody wants to win every game"

Hell, I'd be happy with 3/4 of them and a conference title very now and then. Jesus... Is that too much to ask from a man making that much money?
I haven’t clicked or watched it yet and if he really said that then I won’t.
He’s lucky he works for the folks who pay him a million dollars a year to be .500 average coach with zero league titles. Most if not all of our peer institutions would have fired him years ago.

What an arrogant arse.

Reactions: MT Glenn
I haven’t clicked or watched it yet and if he really said that then I won’t.
He’s lucky he works for the folks who pay him a million dollars a year to be .500 average coach with zero league titles. Most if not all of our peer institutions would have fired him years ago.

What an arrogant arse.
I no longer waste the click.
I have all the clichés and excuses engrained in my head so no need to watch.
On Thursday when he is on WNSR I don’t waste that click. I click,it off.

Everyone wants to win every game. Ok, then when UTSA was throwing slants on bad man coverage, why in the hell did we start running zone immediately and also start forcing Harris to check down? He didn't have to at all in the first half. Why did we run the same crap over and over again vs. UAB and WKU? Why didn't start using the RB's as pass catchers before the FAU game? It's really effective and Cunningham didn't have to hold on to the ball long. It also frees up the TE and slot receivers. If he wants to win every game, why does he continue to have goldbricks on his staff who don't help us be better? Why does he not fire the OL staff even when he complains during game interviews? He only wants to win enough to keep a lifetime contract.

I think the stadium is gonna look like the picture in the first post. Not exactly a barnburner of a game.

Is it '23 or '24 when Liberty joins C-USA?

I ask because I turned the Liberty-NMSU game on for a bit and noticed Liberty already has the C-USA logo painted on their field.

I'd love to find audio of Chip on the radio talking about how it's the start of another Blue Raider football season and insert that audio in place of "I've Got You Babe" every time he wakes up. 🤣 Even better if Chip could be saying, "It's the start of another Blue Raider football season with Coach Stock at the helm."

WKU and FAU are tied up at halftime. How did we just pummel FAU and let WKU pummel us? SMH

Liberty is getting destroyed by New Mex st. WOW!
FAU is still boxing with WKU.
JMU is destroying Coastal as well.
JMU wins a share of the SBC East title in their first season, but is ineligible due to the ridiculous NCAA rules. Heck of a season for them finishing 8-3.

WKU finishes 7-5 and will finish 3rd since UNT just beat Rice and will play in the Champ against UTSA.

If we beat FIU, we will finish 4th. Lose and we finish 5th.

Reactions: ewglenn
Honestly not as bad as I thought before the season started. Interested to see how we do tonight.

I'm not a techie at all, but have ESPN+. I click on the game and it says I'm not authorized to view this content. Isn't ESPN3 part of ESPN+? Thx for any help

Hugh is leaving LU and just like the talk at Ole Miss with Lane Train Liberty will lose. Kids quit when they think the coach they committed to will leave!

The schools run the local feeds. The ESPN3 spot may have better announcers but the feed is on the school.
Just looked it up and the school states that the radio and tv program was discontinued at FIU aim 2020. Explains the coverage.

ADVERTISEMENT