ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Middle Tennessee (6-3, 3-2 C-USA) @ Marshall (2-7, 1-4), (ASN), 6PM CT, Saturday, November 12, 2016

I think it goes back to poor recruiting on the defensive side. We are playing a 30 year old marine at defensive end. Great story and a great guy but a bad sign of poor recruiting. Where are we if he isn't playing? Who is going to play d line next year??? 4 senior starters??? Sanders is a player but who else is on the defensive side of the ball? We lose 3 starters on the o line too and the depth there looks bad as well. Either we can't recruit or we can't develop...... Either way no good.

The sad part is he's one of the best on the defensive side of the ball.

Yes, I do think we got it corrected. Now everyone can see clearly, without obstruction, just how bad a coach we have. The view of Stock has been corrected and now we can all see how terrible this team is and has been for the past decade.

It's absolutely amazing how quickly the wheels have fallen off of this team. This team was riding high after the Mizzou win. During the FIU game, I think you could tell something wasn't right, and we have spun out of control since then. At this point, I don't know if there is another football team we can beat right now. I may throw Oakland High School in that mix as well.

It's absolutely amazing how quickly the wheels have fallen off of this team. This team was riding high after the Mizzou win. During the FIU game, I think you could tell something wasn't right, and we have spun out of control since then. At this point, I don't know if there is another football team we can beat right now. I may throw Oakland High School in that mix as well.

The switch flips to off once we get 6 wins and that contract extension.

There is no will to be anything more.

I think we will play Marshall better than we did UTSA. I think we will score more and we will defend better. Marshall is not as strong as UTSA on the lines or on D. UTSA could win 7 games and their D is one of the better ones in CUSA. Their run game is far better than Marshall's as well.

I think we win and this gives us more confidence to move ahead to the bowl game. We've had a full week to get a plan in place and I think we will succeed in getting Urzua into the offense more.

Oh my

Well the only thing we did fairly well was run our offense, and that was only for (about) one half.

I don't recall a Blue Raider football season falling apart this quickly and severely. There is a big problem in Raidertown!

And the problem goes much deeper than a broken collarbone, or being bad in one phase of the game, or a couple of bad coaches, or bad recruiting, or injuries prior to the season, or, or, or, . . .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT