ADVERTISEMENT

LADY RAIDER BB Middle Tennessee (5-3) vs Lipscomb, 11AM, Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Still feel this team is a work in progress and we really need more depth/size...which has been a regular problem with CRI teams in the past.

Reactions: SpaceRaider
Didn't realize that there were a couple of MT connections on the Bison women's squad. I guess I never knew that Kelly Holcomb's daughter played BkB at Riverdale or that she was on the team at Lipscomb. Additionally Katie Collier's little sister is on the squad. Both are starters for Lipscomb.

And another Murfreesboro connection. It had always frustrated me that with all the athletes Dennis Harrison and his wife have produced not one has gone to his hometown school. A daughter who originally went to KY is on the Lipscomb squad. I realize that Dennis went to the school on West End and then on to the NFL but he spent a lot of time on the MT campus and gave the Upward Bound program and the MT weight room credit for a lot of his success. Yet, to my knowledge not one of his dozen children, most athletes, has ever gone to MT. I wonder if he still has relatives in the Boro.

(FWIW - I'm not implying any of the three players at Lipscomb mentioned should have been offered by MT or that they would be contributors for the LRs)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT