ADVERTISEMENT

BASKETBALL Middle Tennessee (5-13, 3-9) @ ODU(12-6, 8-4) (ESPN+), 6PM/6PM, Friday/Saturday, February 26/27, 2021

SpaceRaider

Blue Raider Legend
Gold Member
Jul 22, 2001
God's Country
Date: February 26/27, 2021
Time: 6:00 PM CT
Series Record: MT leads 9-2

TV: ESPN+
Talent: Ted Alexander (PxP), Dave Twardzik (Analyst)
Radio: Blue Raider Network (Game2/WGNS/TuneIn)
Talent: Chip Walters (PxP), Kyle Turnham (Analyst)

LIVE STATS

Game Notes

No more home games, on the road the rest of the way.

Raiders record this year so far:

Home: 5-6
Away: 0-5
Neutral: 0-2

CNM's record to this point

2018-19 - 11-21, 8-10
2019-20 - 8-23, 4-14
2020-21 - 5-13, 3-9 (4 games left on schedule, all on road)

If MT had any real leadership at all, I don't see how this kind of performance can be permitted to continue.

That 25 game total win mark I joked about at the beginning of the season still hasn't been reached. It's just a terrible place we have reached. I was accused me of being a Kermit stalker or whatever by one person but all I did was present the facts. I should have started an expensive wager with that guy that CMD wouldn't break 25 total wins this year. :) Remember when we used to win around 25 games in ONE year and flirt regularly with the top 25 ranking? Hell, in 2017, we won 31 in one season. Those were the days.

It would be awesome if they fired this dude but Massaro wil just not do it. McPhee will have to force it. He's getting a Covid pass.

We achieved greatness with Kermit and Massaro thought it was all him and did zero work to sustain it and support it to either keep Kermit or have one of the assistants ready to promote. I blame mASSaro for this crap show and now we will have to suffer the rest of this season and another couple of equally terrible seasons before they do the right thing. It is what it is.

Last edited:
That 25 game total win mark I joked about at the beginning of the season still hasn't been reached. It's just a terrible place we have reached. I was accused me of being a Kermit stalker or whatever by one person but all I did was present the facts. I should have started an expensive wager with that guy that CMD wouldn't break 25 total wins this year. :) Remember when we used to win around 25 games in ONE year and flirt regularly with the top 25 ranking? Hell, in 2017, we won 31 in one season. Those were the days.

It would be awesome if they fired this dude but Massaro wil just not do it. McPhee will have to force it. He's getting a Covid pass.

We achieved greatness with Kermit and Massaro thought it was all him and did zero work to sustain it and support it to either keep Kermit or have one of the assistants ready to promote. I blame mASSaro for this crap show and now we will have to suffer the rest of this season and another couple of equally terrible seasons before they do the right thing. It is what it is.
There’s a very fine line between being disciplined and non-knee jerk reactive vs. laziness and keeping your head in the sand.
Y’all be the judge. Somebody start a poll. 😂😂

When Old Miss fired Kennedy and Hired Kermit I had the thought we should just hire Kennedy. I look at what he has done at UAB and just wonder how many games he could win with our current players. We have too much talent to be where we are.

Reactions: blueraiderJT
Does CNM get a win or two this weekend vs. FAU to avoid joining Randy Wiel as the last MT Head Coach to win only 5 games in ‘00-‘01? (5-22, 1-15) in the SunBelt.
Hard to believe it’s been 20 years ago. I had just relocated to Franklin/Middle TN the year before from Germantown, TN. Time flies.

ADVERTISEMENT