ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Middle Tennessee (4-4, 1-3) @ Louisiana Tech (2-6, 1-3), 2PM, Saturday, November 5, 2022

Not a bad way to end the half. Let’s make a big 2nd.
I just had a memory …
Oct 7 2000, I rushed the field and brought down a goalpost at Floyd when we beat LA tech for our first 1-a win as 1-a. There was around 11k there in attendance.

Reactions: MT Glenn
So, if Jalen fair catches and we kick a FG on the 4th down, we'd be down by 3. We are lucky to be down only 6. That last drive was very important. We are moving the ball just fine. We just have to be smarter. I'm liking the playcalling. We just have to stop with the penalties and dumb mistakes.

Boys and girls, it's been fun, but I am officially not posting on any football related threads until we have a new coaching staff. Tired of the same, predictable mistakes game in and game out. We need a staff with some fire in their belly and can coach these kids better than the staff we have right now. Unless it is to pop in for a quick #FireStock, I'm done. See y'all in the hoops threads.

I’m starting to wonder if we even get bowl eligible. This is sad.

Sadly losing every game would not invoke a change. He's here until he wants to leave.
Bingo. Best we can push/hope for is staff changes, and as the past shows, I wouldn't hope too much on that one either.

How many times did #55 get called out on penalties today. There was at least one time when I saw a flag that I said to myself that is on #55

Reactions: ewglenn
ADVERTISEMENT