ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Middle Tennessee (4-4, 1-3) @ Louisiana Tech (2-6, 1-3), 2PM, Saturday, November 5, 2022

SpaceRaider

Blue Raider Legend
Gold Member
Jul 22, 2001
God's Country
crop

General Information

Founded: 1894 Enrollment: 11,197
Colors: Blue and Red Nickname: Bulldogs
Series: LT leads 4-2
Stadium: Joe Aillet (28,562)
Head Coach: Sonny Cumbie (Texas Tech, 2004)
Record at LT: 0-0 (1st year) Overall: Same
2021 Record: 3-9 (2-6) 2021 Bowl: None
Starters Ret./Lost: 15/7 Lettermen R/L: 49/30

Last edited:
LTU has to be a recruiting challenge. Small city, middle of nowhere, with limited fan base but yet have seen relatively more success than MTSU. The difference, great head coaching hires. Since 2006 LTU has had Derick Dooley (We all know his story), Sonny Dykes (Current HC at TCU), Skip Holtz (7 straight bowl game appearances).

LTU has to be a recruiting challenge. Small city, middle of nowhere, with limited fan base but yet have seen relatively more success than MTSU. The difference, great head coaching hires. Since 2006 LTU has had Derick Dooley (We all know his story), Sonny Dykes (Current HC at TCU), Skip Holtz (7 straight bowl game appearances).
They have a winning culture. They'll win a Championship before MT does.

Middle has done nothing to build a winning culture because they don't demand it. Some one asked what's the one constant about being a Blue Raider fan. I replied "DESPAIR"

I want to pick us to win but I feel this or Charlotte will be the one we “should” win and won’t.

LT 41-31

La Tech already over 200 yards of offense with 5 minutes remaining in the 1st quarter

We just need to continue to run the ball. They cannot stop anyone.

MT ties it up, extra point bounces in off upright

Cunningham keeper from about the three

14-14

Last edited:
Neither of these teams are "bowl-worthy" but should make for a close game. I would give the edge to LA Tech at this point with how easy they've been connecting on those long passes

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT