ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Middle Tennessee (3-3, 0-2) vs Western Kentucky (3-3, 1-1), #100MilesOfHate, (Homecoming), (ESPN+), 2:30PM, Saturday, October 15, 2022

7:30amParking Lots Open
9:30amMixer on Middle and Homecoming Parade Watch Party
10:00amParade Starts at East Main at Maney, MTSU Blvd., Greenland
10:30amTicket Office Open
10:30amTailgating Festivities in Walnut Grove Begin
11:30amVarsity Club Tailgate – For Varsity Club Members Only
Former Student-Athletes – Become a Varsity Club Member Today
11:30amTitle IX Tailgate – All Former Female Student-Athletes Invited
11:30amBRAA/Alumni Association Tailgate – RSVP Required
12:15pmRaider Walk – Team Arrival on Campus at Walnut Grove
Including Pep Squad Performances
1:00pmGates Open
2:05pmBand Pregame Show Begins
Including Champion Walking Horse “True Blue”
2:30pmKickoff - BEAT WKU
HalftimeHomecoming Festivities

Estimates on actual attendance today? Tenn playing Ala will definitely keep the casual fan at home. My guess 9,000 even for it being homecoming.

IF we win today and end up going 9-3 with a top 25 win, where does this season rank?

BIG emphasis on if, but that's the beauty of a hypothetical question.

• Haha
Reactions: JohnDavidBlue
IF we win today and end up going 9-3 with a top 25 win, where does this season rank?

If that happens, AND we win the bowl, I'll gladly eat crow and call it the best coaching Stock has ever done.

We go 8-4 or even 9-3 and lose the bowl game, no one will care and all the momentum will be gone.

Reactions: Predarat

If that happens and they win the bowl game, it will be just over or just under the 2009 season. Ifs and buts but if that team had played Troy closer to the end of the season I could see them winning that one. Maybe just my imagination.

Estimates on actual attendance today? Tenn playing Ala will definitely keep the casual fan at home. My guess 9,000 even for it being homecoming.
7,500 actual maybe. Not as significant as Vols/Bama but Nashville SC has a playoff game that kicks off at 2, its on the road but another reason for people to stay home and watch the TV instead of head to Johnny Pink Floyd. Not sure what the fan cross over is between MT Football and Nashville SC is, may not be a lot.

Between the rain chances and ut game attendance will be awful. Out tailgating and there is an abysmal amount of people for homecoming

Just checked in on ESPN+ during halftime of UT/BAMA. Stock has his WKU 2nd half game face on after the Tops scored on their opening drive. Looks like he’s pissed off at somebody. 😂😂

Reactions: MTOleBlue
Post game presser
Stock is a dejected and defeated man, with absolutely no answers.
Hang it up

If my ciphering is accurate, West should have a fully vested 20 years in the TN Consolidated Retirement System if you total his time at UT-Chatt., Memphis and the Stockstill Assisted Living Center.

The whole staff needs to hang it up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT