ADVERTISEMENT

BASKETBALL Middle Tennessee (3-11, 1-7) vs Charlotte (9-7, 5-3), 6PM/4PM, Friday/Saturday, February 5/6, 2021

SpaceRaider

Blue Raider Legend
Gold Member
Jul 22, 2001
God's Country
Date: February 5, 2021
Time: 6:00 PM CT
Series Record: MT leads 9-2

TV: ESPN+
Talent: Spencer Tomsett (PxP), Daron Park (Analyst)

Radio: Blue Raider Network (Game2/WGNS/TuneIn)
Talent: Chip Walters (PxP), Kyle Turnham (Analyst)

Jordan Davis needs to touch the ball early in EVERY offensive possession. Good things typically happen when he does.

Reactions: C-Bow
They played hard. They deserved the W and I'm happy for them. Obviously still a long ways to go, but I'll take winning over losing every day. Pretty scary we have to shoot 55% and only win by 1 point. Team has got to learn to make their free throws.

Hopefully Shuler is okay.

Tough win- happy for Jalen who over the last couple of weeks has dealt with a freak shooting hand/index finger injury to hitting clutch free throws and of course getting the steal prior.. the mental toughness to get over that injury and (no pun intended) push through the pain is awesome to see.. will need a similar team performance and have others step up to get the potential sweep

Very interested to see how this team responds after a win. Do they back down and get run over ?

Or do they play even harder and more confident and find themselves as a team ?

if they are going to do anything this season the time to put together a run is now.

Still getting 5 pts. AT HOME again today.

I saw, and Shuler is likely out I would imagine.

I'm big on Charlotte today. 2 dimes @ -4 bought a point

Been getting killed lately and trying to make a big chunk back here on this game. MT is welcome to prove me wrong but I think yesterday was an outlier. We never shoot that good and still only won by a point. I think our shooting %'s fall back towards our average and Charlotte gets their revenge with a double digit victory today.

Reactions: JohnDavidBlue
Best half of ball I recall seeing CNM era. Hope I'm not cursing them in saying that. They will definitely need to continue the good play into 2nd half to try to get the sweep.

Reactions: TRUEBLUE73
Btw, I forgot they played last. All the suffering through losing, and I completely miss their first win in a long time.

Final halftime comment: where has this ball movement been under CNM while at MT? They need this sort of ball movement beyond just the 1st half. Get it done in the 2nd!

Great win.

Cost me some $$ but I'm happy for the guys. Would be nice if they could start shooting like this on a consistent basis. Happy for the team but also very skeptical we can keep this up.

17 assists on 25 made FG’s is a stat line that will win a lot of games. For those that have watched games this year the main difference is that guys made shots- the ball movement in most games has looked similar except for those consistent droughts and then the guys force stuff and don’t let the game come to them..

Won the battle on the boards and only 10 turnovers.. only knock would be the FT %- had it been close that would’ve hurt to go 11 of 17..

ADVERTISEMENT