ADVERTISEMENT

BASKETBALL Middle Tennessee (3-10, 1-6) @ UAB (13-2, 6-1), 2PM, Sunday, January 31, 2021

SpaceRaider

Blue Raider Legend
Gold Member
Jul 22, 2001
God's Country
Date: January 31, 2021
Time: 2:00 PM CT
Arena: Bartow Arena
Series Record: UAB leads 14-9

TV: ESPN+
Talent: Curt Bloom, Bill Jones, Lynden Blake

Radio: Blue Raider Network (Game2/WGNS/TuneIn)
Talent: Chip Walters (PxP), Kyle Turnham (Analyst)

UAB Blazers (13-2, 6-1)
Head Coach: Andy Kennedy
Record at UAB: 13-2 (1st Season) Overall Record: 279-171 (14th Season)

Neither one of these two teams are attacking the basket. Just a bunch of jump shots and 3s. Only four total fouls called in the first half. Don’t think I’ve seen that in a college game in a good while.

I think that changes in the second half. UAB has a clear advantage in the block. Me thinks we see more Jemison in the second.

55 is a man.

At least this game is entertaining. Haven’t said that too many times about a CNM coached game.

Outscored by 16 in the second half.

feels like this team and program are getting worse with each passing game, year after year.

This team, players, and its coaches are unimaginably bad. I truly think you could pluck a random person from the stands and get better results.

• Haha
Reactions: FranklinRaider315
We have wins over Covenant Sisters College, a down Murray St, and FIU currently on a 7-game losing slide.

Our RPI ranking on CBSSN before today’s loss was #327, just slightly above Cal Baptist and Incarnate Word.

Hats off to Kingaling for (10-9) UNC-Asheville at #220 with a win over Winthrop.

We shot 36% from the field and 45% from the line. Butch Jones probably has it copyrighted, but if he doesn't, our slogan should be "Brick by Brick."

You know there's a problem when a teams fans can shoot better from the free throw line than the actual players on the team.......

Our once prestigious, rising, talk-of-the-town program has turned into a literal nightmare.........I don't think things could have ended up any worse.......Murphy's law.

Reactions: MT Glenn
ADVERTISEMENT