ADVERTISEMENT

LADY RAIDER BB Middle Tennessee (25-7) vs Vanderbilt(16-18), 6:30PM, Thursday, March 24, 2022

What a huge game. I hope we have a bigger crowd this time around. 6:30pm game time should be decent for a lot of folks -- MT Marketing better be on their game and really push this one.

What a huge game. I hope we have a bigger crowd this time around. 6:30pm game time should be decent for a lot of folks -- MT Marketing better be on their game and really push this one.

Well, the marketing department started off on the wrong foot. Today they sent out an email stating the game was Wednesday. 🙄 Had to send out a later email apologizing and confirm it was Thursday.

That said, I swear it was announced we would be playing Wednesday night after last nights win. So much so that I canceled my Wednesday night plans. Apparently, someone in the marketing department got the same idea.

Well, the marketing department started off on the wrong foot. Today they sent out an email stating the game was Wednesday. 🙄 Had to send out a later email apologizing and confirm it was Thursday.

That said, I swear it was announced we would be playing Wednesday night after last nights win. So much so that I canceled my Wednesday night plans. Apparently, someone in the marketing department got the same idea.
I saw that too. Guess they had to reschedule it for some reason.

Great comeback! I watched a good portion early and we looked terrible. We’re in the final 4 and playing Toledo next

According to the WNIT website, yes, we play Toledo next. But, in the quarterfinals. At Toledo on the 28th.
You are correct, it’s the quarters. That’s what being a little drunk and excited will do. Looking forward to being on CBS sports network

subkyle: Your post seems to imply that the game at Toledo will be on CBSSN yet I can find nothing on the WNIT website to indicate anything other than the finals will be on CBSSN.
According to Toledo's athletic site the home games in the WNIT were on ESPN3 and last night's game at Marquette was on FloHoops (FREE). I'm assuming that the home team determines the platform games are televised on in the early rounds.
Do you have info we don't have? I surely hoping to be able to see the LRs play Monday night (and not on CUSAtv which is much to expensive for the poor production quality). ESPN3 or + would be great.

subkyle: Your post seems to imply that the game at Toledo will be on CBSSN yet I can find nothing on the WNIT website to indicate anything other than the finals will be on CBSSN.
According to Toledo's athletic site the home games in the WNIT were on ESPN3 and last night's game at Marquette was on FloHoops (FREE). I'm assuming that the home team determines the platform games are televised on in the early rounds.
Do you have info we don't have? I surely hoping to be able to see the LRs play Monday night (and not on CUSAtv which is much to expensive for the poor production quality). ESPN3 or + would be great.
I’m sorry to get your hopes up I did not word my post very well. I’m hoping to get to the point where we do have a game on national television. I think you’re exactly right that the home team gets to determine how the game is displayed

ADVERTISEMENT