ADVERTISEMENT

BASEBALL Middle Tennessee (21-17-1, 10-9-1) vs. #16 LA Tech (28-11, 14-6), 6PM/1PM(DH)/1PM, Fri/Sat/Sun, April 30/May 1st/2nd

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpaceRaider

Blue Raider Legend
Gold Member
Jul 22, 2001
God's Country
You would think that since other organizations are upping attendance capacities that MT would come off that idiotic 10% limit. MT athletics and what remains of the fanbase under the m&m regime is being strangled.

Half full glass!!!! Time for a Blue Raider Blitz!!!

We better beat up on FIU.

Our most probable path to 6 more wins is 1 at USM, 3 vs FIU and 2 out of Murray & the Wright State series.

USM lost 1 series this year (La Tech) and went 3-5 against them. I am hopeful for 1, happy with 2 and very surprised with a series win. FIU is not good this year. We need to win that series. Murray is a .500 team that beat us earlier. That’s a toss up. Wright State is going to win their conference. They are smashing the ball lately. Yes, it was Purdue -Fort Wayne, but when you put up 88 runs in a 4 game series, you are doing something right.

I think 8-4 would be the high water mark to finish up and 6-6 is possible, but we could just as easily finish 4-8. So glass half full.... we are going to finish .500 or better.

I would have liked to have been able to get at least one win against La Tech but the team is still moving in the right direction. Our losses were double our amount of wins, in our last full season.

Reactions: SpaceRaider
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT