ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Middle Tennessee @ #19 Virginia Tech (ACC), 1PM, Saturday, September 11, 2021

Sam Cooke said it best. "Change is gonna come." I say that because Polly and Mallory are being exposed and every game the run game is gonna suck and the fingers are gonna point to them. That hasn't happened before with wTF but with Dearmon, it's happening. When we had Earlebee and that Tx Tech dude, we ran on a lot of people. Wade even had us running. These dudes are not OL coaches and Polly is a pine rider that Stock just keeps around.

Last edited:
It’s an ongoing issue.

I’ve heard Dearmon say his offense is run first a few times now. Looking at Dearmon’s previous teams as Hc or OC, his successful teams have more rushing than passing yards. His offense won’t work if we can’t run the ball.

If I was Dearmon, I would want to pick my OL coaches.
that's just basic football, you got to be able to run the ball

that's just basic football, you got to be able to run the ball
True, but air raid and some other offenses are pass first. Clemson passes way more than rush attempts. If Dearmon’s offense is working, its a 2:1 run to pass ratio.

Shocked we have 3 freshman starters on the OL. Infusion of talent?
Gotta realize the two are r-Fr so in a normal world they would be r-So but due to COVID they are still called r-Fr. The Center on the other hand is a Freshman, I can't remember off the top of my head if he was here in 2020 because he also would still be called a Fr..I thought he might have played in the Army game after our Center got injured.

Reactions: MTsumner92
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT