ADVERTISEMENT

LADY RAIDER BB Middle Tennessee (16-7, 8-3) @ Rice (15-6, 10-0), 2PM, Saturday, February 8, 2020

SpaceRaider

Blue Raider Legend
Gold Member
Jul 22, 2001
God's Country
Last edited:
FEB 8 (SAT) 2:00 PM

AT
RICE UNIVERSITY (ESPN3)
Venue: Tudor Fieldhouse (5,208)
Tip-Off Time: 2:00 PM
Radio: WGNS 100.5 FM, 101.9 FM; 1450-AM, TUNE-IN, Talent: Dick Palmer (pxp) Duane Hickey (analyst)
Television: ESPN 3 Talent: Matt Pedersen (pxp) Randy McIlvoy (analyst) Twitter Updates: @MT_WBB

WATCH

LISTEN

LIVE STATS

PREVIEW

GAME NOTES

TUNEIN

HISTORY
I'm hoping to attend this game tomorrow.

Does anyone know Boothe's status? In browsing old threads I saw that she played 1 minute against UTEP. But she hasn't played in the 2 games since?

She has dressed out but I would not expect her to play against Rice unless there is foul trouble. At this point since she is dressing out, it must be a conditioning issue?

Terrible officiating so far. Refs just called a charge on Hayes for "hooking" when the Rice defender undercut her. Par for the course.

The game was pretty much all Rice, but the silver lining is that Rellah did play and she was pretty productive: 11 points, 6 rebounds and a steal in just 15 minutes. It looked like she was only able to play 2 or 3 minutes at a time due to conditioning. She also had 4 fouls, which is obviously a lot for just 15 minutes. Hopefully there's still enough time in this season for her to get in better game shape and figure out how not to foul so frequently.

ADVERTISEMENT