ADVERTISEMENT

LADY RAIDER BB Middle Tennessee(16-4, 8-2) @ ODU (17-5, 7-3), 5:30PM, Thursday, February 10, 2022

We've got some VERY homer announcers on this ODU stream. Can't accept that contact = foul LOL

Saar and Blakely haven't been able to get the offense going, and Malashka has 5 turnovers. Not a good recipe!

I was able to hear some of it via streaming the audio while at the men's game. From what I could hear we had a disaterous 2nd quarter where we went from 4 up to 10 down. That was the difference. They fought back with a strong 4th quarter to tie it in the final minute and had an opportunity to win with seconds left but threw the ball away on an inbounds pass.

Malaska fouled out with 8 minutes to go. It seems like when the calls are not going her way, it seems to get into her head. We had the ball with about 11 seconds to go on our side of the court. We threw the ball away on the inbounds play out of confusion. They need to have some practices where they work on nothing but scoring in the final 20 seconds. I think most if not all of their 6 losses they had a chance to tie or go ahead and couldn't. I still love this team though. They battle back if they are down and feel like they are in every game.

Tough game with a lot of poor shots, turnovers, etc. Didn't help that refs called touch fouls on Raiders and ODU had to mug us to get fouls called

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT