ADVERTISEMENT

BASKETBALL Middle Tennessee (12-7, 5-3) @ LaTech (11-8, 4-4), 4PM, Saturday, January 21, 2023

SpaceRaider

Blue Raider Legend
Gold Member
Jul 22, 2001
God's Country
Enrollment: 11,197
Arena: Thomas Assembly Center (8,000)
Colors: Red & Blue Nickname: Bulldogs
Head Coach: Talvin Hester
Record at School: 0-0 (First Season) Career Record: 0-0 (First Season)
2021-22 Record: 24-10. 12-6 2021-22 Finish: 3rd C-USA West 2021-22 Postseason: C-USA Runner-Up
Starters R/L: 3/2 Letterwinners R/L: 11/2

Start of a three game road trip. Would love to see these guys get a sweep, but two game wins on the road would be great.

If I remember correctly Tech is one of those places where we've always had trouble winning a road game. We are coming in with some positive momentum though. Home court still has to be the deciding factor in this one. Hope I'm wrong.

They weren't playing much better with Walker. They lost to Western with Walker right before they played us.

Really like how Coleman-Jones, Porter, & King are getting great minutes & productivity. So much added player depth keeps a lot of fresh legs on the court & pressure on the opposition. The MT bench scoring output last night was stunning compared to La Tech's. Our 2nd 4 or 5 players are becoming capable of scoring with same if not better output than our 1st five. Makes for a dangerous team. Team confidence is growing, this in turn is also starting to show at the foul stripe.

Reactions: SigmaNuBlue
Impressive win.

Loss to 1-9 (conf) UTSA still stings. Thought it was real bad then and has been reinforced as a bad loss with UTSA no other wins in conference. With the LaTech road win, I'm feeling a bit better about the trend or direction of the team.

They don't have to beat FAU next to continue to be upbeat, but they do need to play well vs FAU. A win would be real nice though.

It helps alot when you can hit a decent amount of threes. We've just had so many games where are outside shooting has been terrible. If we play like we did against LA Tech we can beat FAU.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT