ADVERTISEMENT

LADY RAIDER BB Middle Tennessee (11-2, 4-0) @ North Texas (4-9, 1-2), 3:30PM, Saturday, January 7, 2023

SpaceRaider

Blue Raider Legend
Gold Member
Jul 22, 2001
God's Country
Founded: 1890 Enrollment: 40,806
Colors: Kelly Green & White Nickname: Mean Green
Series: MTSU leads 22-4
Facility: The Super Pit
Head Coach: Jalie Mitchell
Record at NT: 100-107 (7) Overall: Same 2021-22 Record: 17-13 2022 Postseason: WNIT First Round
Starters Ret./Lost: 2/3 Letterwinners R/L: 6/9

Never watched a game "live" via YouTube before. I see all their games are ultimately downloaded for streaming at leisure. Does anyone know if it's automatically free to view live, or if a paid game subscription for live viewing to UNT is a requirement? Thanks

Never watched a game "live" via YouTube before. I see all their games are ultimately downloaded for streaming at leisure. Does anyone know if it's automatically free to view live, or if a paid game subscription for live viewing to UNT is a requirement? Thanks
The YouTube streams are free. I watch often, some streamers on YouTube have memberships but you can still watch them without one. So everyone should be good to go and watch the Raiders tomorrow!

In what could have been a possible trap game the Lady Raiders come out with a solid solid 76-57 road win. Excellent effort & never in doubt. Boldyreva answers the bell with 2nd consecutive well played game, but even better from the field with 8-9 shooting. Great news that Wheeler passed all protocols & back for next game. Definitely expecting more AP votes next week!

Great game. If Boldyreva keeps going the rest of season like last two games we gonna be hard to deal with. I'm not sure but think I like the you tube streaming better than ESPN because you don't have all the talking heads.

Boldyreva making layup after layup -- great to see. And she played most of the game. That's what makes us so good, tons of playmakers and teammates with the ability to lead the team in scoring any given night. And of course what more can be said about Jalynn Gregory that hasn't been yet -- what a SCORER! Steph Curry NBA range 3s all night. Love it!!!

It's good to see Boldyreva getting more involved these past two games; I thought we could have passed it to her more since she was having her way down low. This is a fun team to watch; I hope they continue to get the support they deserve this year!

Reactions: MTOleBlue
It's good to see Boldyreva getting more involved these past two games; I thought we could have passed it to her more since she was having her way down low. This is a fun team to watch; I hope they continue to get the support they deserve this year!
Alexis Whittington has a tendency of not passing it in the paint this year. But she did that several times the last couple of games and it's helped the offense quite a lot! And Boldyreva has finished very well.

With you on the "support" factor. Don't get me wrong, MT's fan support is probably #1 in CUSA. But was watching the Louisville game Sunday afternoon against a Pitt team with a losing record. Holy cow what fan support, practically a packed house. Women's support is slowly gaining popularity at certain venues. Of course we'll never achieve that turnout, but would like to see us around 4,500 average or higher. May be close to that now. Understand with a failing men's team & apathetic football fan base it's hard to build our ladies brand. A positive for next year is Courtney Whitson could come back along with super freshman Jada Harrison. If everyone stays on for another season next year could continue banner ways. Despite other programs difficulties at MT I think the ladies look to become the athletic depths leader hear. If so would love to see our home attendance increase by another 500-1000 average. However, I think much of that will depend on this year's post season.

With you on the "support" factor. Don't get me wrong, MT's fan support is probably #1 in CUSA. But was watching the Louisville game Sunday afternoon against a Pitt team with a losing record. Holy cow what fan support, practically a packed house. Women's support is slowly gaining popularity at certain venues. Of course we'll never achieve that turnout, but would like to see us around 4,500 average or higher. May be close to that now. Understand with a failing men's team & apathetic football fan base it's hard to build our ladies brand. A positive for next year is Courtney Whitson could come back along with super freshman Jada Harrison. If everyone stays on for another season next year could continue banner ways. Despite other programs difficulties at MT I think the ladies look to become the athletic depths leader hear. If so would love to see our home attendance increase by another 500-1000 average. However, I think much of that will depend on this year's post season.
Think if we made it to several Final Fours like Louisville we too would drastically increase support.

Reactions: MTOleBlue
ADVERTISEMENT