ADVERTISEMENT

LADY RAIDER BB Middle Tennessee (1-1) vs. Tulane (2-0), 7PM, Thursday, November 14, 2019

Well... looks like we may be decent after all. Gutsy win!

Decent as opposed to expectations for this season. Meh.

I'm sure they will continue to get better but that first half was about what Stephanie Smith's first Blue Raider team looked like. It's going to be an uphill climb to compete with Rice when we get to conference play.

I can't believe I forgot this game. I saw the playback of Aislynn hitting the 3 to win it. What powered the comeback?

Quit watching at the half - wouldn't have given a chance of MT winning. Just watched the replay. Gutsy win!!!

We'll take it but I agree Space; Decent, but not top 25 or deep NCAA run as implied before the season.

Quit watching at the half - wouldn't have given a chance of MT winning. Just watched the replay. Gutsy win!!!

We'll take it but I agree Space; Decent, but not top 25 or deep NCAA run as implied before the season.
I think it's a good sign we are able to go on the road and beat two decent AAC teams without our expected starting center (Ra'Shika) and skilled forward (Rellah). When Rellah is healed up, she will make a huge positive impact on the team. Maybe not quite top 25 level but perhaps close, with her in the mix.

Reactions: Blueraider_Mike
ADVERTISEMENT