ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Middle Tennessee (0-1) vs UT-Martin (0-1), 6PM, Saturday, September 8, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys missed the point. UT Martin had high caliber players (plenty of FBS talent) on that team. They were gonna move the ball on us. If they did it to Ole Miss and a Justin Fuente coached Memphis, they could do it to us.

JT, I'm not trying to be funny when I say this. I really appreciate you maintaining a positive viewpoint, even though I can't agree with you on this one. My attitude towards this staff has probably reached the point of no return.
When we play FCS teams, I usually scan their roster to see how many FBS transfers they have. I remember seeing 9 on the Skyhawks roster. Assuming I probably missed 2-3, that gives them 12. There is absolutely no way a roster with 12 FBS rejects should have pushed us around like that, when we're supposed to have an entire roster of FBS talent.

JT, I'm not trying to be funny when I say this. I really appreciate you maintaining a positive viewpoint, even though I can't agree with you on this one. My attitude towards this staff has probably reached the point of no return.
When we play FCS teams, I usually scan their roster to see how many FBS transfers they have. I remember seeing 9 on the Skyhawks roster. Assuming I probably missed 2-3, that gives them 12. There is absolutely no way a roster with 12 FBS rejects should have pushed us around like that, when we're supposed to have an entire roster of FBS talent.

^^^^
This.

Don't bother me in the least. If they got 12 legit FBS players from good teams including a guy who carved up Ole Miss, they are better than 60% of our conference. SIU hung with Ole Miss last week til late 3rd quarter and Ole Miss has one of the best WR corps in CFB right now. EKU held Marshall in check for most of that game at Marshall. Maine came back and took out WKU who led 21-0 in the first quarter. These "lower tier" FBS teams ain't gonna sit still and let teams dominate them. They're gonna punch you in the face. TSU has a Bama transfer who played most of last season at Bama. They also have a QB who just left Minny.

Those FBS rejects are good players. They deserve respect. We have to get better but that UT martin team ain't Savannah St. They will be in the FCS playoffs this year. Book it.

I'll let this speak loudly and clearly. My official prediction is 28-7 at the half. Final score 48-10

Ticket Number:
------------
Accepted Date:
9/15/2018 - EST
Graded Date:
1/1/0001
Wager Type:
Spread (or run line) -33
Wager Status:
Pending
Risk:
$330.00 (USD)